Two more commitments for UT!

Sequatchie

RB= Ja'Kouri Williams: 5'11/ 195/ 4.4 in 40 (Plaquemine Senior HS)

(Plaquemine, LA)

Ranked by one recruiting service as the 7th best RB in the country.

Chose Tennessee over Michigan, Nebraska, Auburn & Tulane all had offered!

--------------------------------------------------

RB/LB= James Turner: 6-0/ 210/ 4.5 in 40 (Augusta HS) (Augusta, AR)

Commited to UT over Iowa, Turner will probably move to FB or LB for the Vols!

Knox News Sentinel has Williams at 5'10" 183 and Turner at 5' 11" 210. If past history proves true, Williams will be a DB or WR and Turner a safety. Unless Turner is all-world quick or Simon-like in ability, that's awful short for a linebacker. N-S said the Vols competed against Iowa and Ark. State for him. Doesn't sound like a stud to me.

Knox News Sentinel has Williams at 5'10" 183 and Turner at 5' 11" 210. If past history proves true, Williams will be a DB or WR and Turner a safety. Unless Turner is all-world quick or Simon-like in ability, that's awful short for a linebacker. N-S said the Vols competed against Iowa and Ark. State for him. Doesn't sound like a stud to me.

Turner is expected to put on another 10 or 15 and play FB he is fast enough to play LB as well!

And Williams has said he wants to come in and win the RB position new RB coach Trooper Taylor has said that every one will start from scratch in the spring and fall if thats really true I think Gerald Riggs will be in the lineup when the first game starts!