4th Issue of TNRANKINGS

tnranker

the lc 119 pinned creighton (page) in the third round. he dominated the match and upped his record to 17 and 0. i know he wrestles lavernge soon and tanner will beat him so he wont be for long. the 112 lost to pair (page) but beat the brentwood 112, now he is 12 and 3. also looking good was the 125, 135, 140, 145, 171, and 215. the 145 and 171 have shots of goin to state perhaps. the 145 is in great shape so watch out. the lincoln county team is now 12 and 5 losing only to warren county, brentwood, wilson central,page, and riverdale. they beat riverdale the second time and lost by 6 to wilson. they fofeited heavyweight and 145 to brentwood and page so maybe they might have had a chance to win if they had a full roster.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they have two dula against Franklin. The first they were dominated but not making excuses they had a lot of people out. The next they lost by 5. I think they probably have a better chance than Collierville. Oh but wait who is in that region oh maybe No one. Clarksville has been for the last 10 years. If I remember right 2 years ago YOU did not make it. So once again before you start you need to make sure of your facts. Who have you beat that is ranked. MBA won by 3 in the final match. Frankllin by 5. I don't want to be condescending to anyone but Kenwoods JV would be the Region Champs there.

Fact when is the last time that region 8 beat a region 7 school?

Hmmm. I'm not even going to pick a little fight about who won a dual two years ago. All we can go by is what has happened this year. Collierville has split a pair of dual meets with Franklin (both teams were missing some wrestlers each time). They lost to Father Ryan, St. Paul (LA), and Helias (MO) at the CBHS duals. They lost to Hoover (AL) at the Kenwood duals. They lost to Kenwood at the War at the Wood tourney (not to make excuses, but they didn't have two defending region champs, one was a state placer) by 2 points. They have beat Germantown 59-4, Munford 52-16, Millington 58-21, Ridgeway 54-15, St. Benedict 61-10, and Harding 63-18. Those are with many JV kids most of the time. They placed first at the McGavok and Franklin tournaments. I'm just giving you this stuff so that you will know who they have and have not beat. As far as the weak region argument, Collierville beat Springfield at the War at the Wood tourney. And as long as we are digging into the past, perhaps you will remember a certain 5th & 6th place dual meet at states back in 1998. That's right...final score Houston 30, Clarksville 27. Chalk one up for region 8. I'm just playing. Don't get upset, just stay calm and hold an intelligent conversation.

Well I guess we will see in Clarksville in a few weeks how we do. Seeing as how Clarksville is winless against Kenwood this season, maybe there will be a little more room in the gym, and a little less purple and yellow. Good Luck with Kenwood, and hopefully we will see you in a few weeks...one more thing we beat Kenwood(the team that beat you) last year @ Rossview Duals, check your facts before you try and start an arguement.

Edited by dragonwrestler

up until last tuesdauy at duals Kenwood has never beat Clarksville so you need to get your facts straight. and if I remember right th only time that we have wrestled was 2 years ago at the duals and Clarksvlle and you were sent to the losers brackek and Clarksville took 2nd. This would be your freshman yr dragon. Clarksville will be there in Feb will You? I didn't go there before out of respect but this is your remarks.