4th Issue of TNRANKINGS

tnranker

Heres the link: http://www.tssaa.org/2001Champions/StateDu...onI/bracket.htm

Thanks for the concern, but we were not at State Duals 2 years ago. That would be Bolton. That year Clarksville beat Bolton 37-34 and Bolton beat us 32-29. We would have had just as good of a chance of beating Clarksville as they would have had beating us. Also, that would have been my sophomore year, not my freshman year. I never said anything about Clarksville never winning against Kenwood, so the comment about Kenwood only beating Clarksville once was unecessary. I simply said that Clarksville has yet to beat Kenwood this year, but hey, we haven't beat them either. Nevertheless, it will all be settled in your hometown (I would assume) in a few weeks. I know I will be there, will you?

everyone is putting us down and no one is beating us.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Kenwood isn't a nobody?

Edited by dragonwrestler

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yep tanner you guessed it. actually you will wrestle me this thursday, but of course i know you will win. n e wayz, how has your season gone( well obvisiously its goin good cause you are no. 2 in the region). but have you wrestled that forrest 119 who is third. creighton wasn't to bad but he did put up a fight. im 18 and 0 now, the only real people that were hard ive wrestled were riverdale, lebanon, and page( thats so far). i havent wreslted you, forrest, or ole warfield yet( he will whip me cause he teched me last year so i cant beat him). i think you might have a shot at beating him. anyways who have you wrestled? we 119's gotta help each other out. but i know you will beat me( 3 time state qualifier). i have to wrestle centennial, blackman, oakland, siegal, and of coure you. but have any info on these other guys i would appreciated it. if you want any info on people just leave a tell me and i'll try to help.