Bradley Central @ Rhea County

LittleDawg33

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tell Me Gomer,

I wasn't able to make it to the game but i a couple of calls made to me during this contest, and from what i gather that it could have been ALOT worse but good ol BB was there to keep it within reason. General i have a new found respect for you now, at least you were man enough to post a loss.

I have one ?

i hear you have one coach that calls offense

and one coach that calls defense

i want to know who gives the speeches after a loss?

These are two of the best teams in the whole Chattanooga area, not just the district. And, concerning Cumberland Co. I have seen them play and they are not in the class as Bradley and Rhea. The fact that the game is at Rhea Co. meas I will go with Rhea by 3 in an overtime game.

Hey Therickbol,

What drugs are you on? Bradley is tough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was at the game. Bradley is one of the best teams I ever seen. They have no weakness. They will win the State.. However, They beat RHEA by 35 last year and Rhea had them in the District before Hare hit a game tying 24 footer with under a minute left. Vegas your an idiot. Are you a coach (football)? Or are you just a wanna be?

I agree with you all----vegas and hankal r wanna be's ---maybe 5 th grade coaches who wanna coach at a higher level or someone who has been fired and could have preesure on them to BE fired. ;) Bradley is the #1 team in the state and played a great game---they out played us out coached us and deserved to win--no crying from us about the officials no excuses---but we did have one starter sitting out Burchard and one playing hurt Jenkins ---but we still wouldnt have beat them. So hankal and vegas tell us ur real name be a man if you talk the talk walk the walk i do!!!!!!!!!! or u can keep hiding behind a fake name.