What AAA Teams are Statebound

cobra24

If you take a look at the polls and strength & success ranking, weeding through all the Memphis teams ( as there can be only two that travel to the 'Boro) they provide some interesting speculation. Each poll has a substate with only one team ranked.

I feel the region tournaments will be the most important factor in the North and South Substate games. Obviously most would agree Bradley probably comes out of their region with a home Substate game. I feel that whoever has to travel out of the Chattanooga region (3AAA) will have a hard time. I feel like one of the Murfreesboro teams (Riverdale, Oakland, or Blackman- Sorry Siegel wait a year- the rest of us won't be looking forward to it) will win the region and therefore host a substate game. Boy it would be nice to have a home team at the state. I think this is the year.

In the north region I again think whoever has to travel into Nashville to play will have a difficult time. I feel like the winner of District 9AAA will win the region matchup against the Clarksville region and host a team and therefore go on to state ( could be Rutherford's own LaVergne). That would be sweet to have two Rutherford County teams in the State.

Way too early to get our hopes up. But again it is interesting to look at the polls and start to predict who will host Substate match ups. Even though Brainerd is ranked ahead of Riverdale in Gomab's poll, according to the rankings they would have to come to The Reservation to play the substate game.

Well games aren't won on paper so lets get back to the season in progress.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic