Super Bowl

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well here it is...Gameday, Is everybody as excited as I am? Both of these teams have traveled different paths to get here. The Panthers have had luck on their side for most of the season and most of their games have come down to the 4th qtr or OT. The Patriots, with the exceptioin of a few games, have dominated for most of the season. I'm expecting this to be a relatively low scoring game with someone probably scoring on defense or special teams. I'm going to be rooting for the Panthers but I don't think they have quite enough to win. The Pats are just too complete of a team and will find a way to get things done and block that tough Carolina front 4. The kickers will play a key role, look for #4 to kick a FG late in the 4th quarter to put the Pats up. I think Brady will probably win his 2nd MVP(with somewhere around or below 200 yards passing) and the Patriots will finish the season with the second longest win streak ever end a season (15 games). I'm hoping we get to see the first ever OT game in Super Bowl history. In case anybody was wondering I picked the Bucs to win by 14 last year. :D

Patriots 16

Panthers 14

;)