Kingston vs. AC

jacketman05

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kingston was worn down by the fouryh quarter in this one. It was three point game going into the 4th, when AC exploded for 31 points. AC started the game with 6 straight 3's and finished in the same fashion. For the week, the Mavs were 37 of 70 from threeland. That's 53% over a three game run this week. I'm still trying to figure out why Matt Poole didn't touch the ball more. He was the only Jacket that gave the Mavs trouble throughout the game, but he ended with only 13. Again, depth and the abilty to handle pressure late in the game were the differences here...........

TSSAA has a rule about artificial noise makers, that includes megaphones by the students. If you want to use one then join the cheerleading team....

Also, Jacket05 where was your boy Foley at last night, you said he was one of the best ball handlers in the district and like everyone knew he is the worst. Yea thats right the worst in the district....

And the excuse about the refs, eveytime you lose you blame the refs, give it a break you lost. Plus Kingston always has the 2nd most home town officiating, next to OS of course..

Congrats to AC, I think you will have a good chance at getting past the region this year...

Edited by mcneeley06

I wish I had a nickel for every time I hear the "that was the worst officiated game I've ever seen" line, and then I would'nt need to win the lottery. Bottom line is the final foul count for the game was Kingston 13, AC 12, and that was with Kingston making several intentional fouls at the end of the game. That tired old dog won't eat in this case. I'm not gonna come back with any contrary prediction for the rematch in Kingston, let's just go ahead and play the game.

P.S. Noisemakers won't make a bit of difference.

TSSAA has a rule about artificial noise makers, that includes megaphones by the students. If you want to use one then join the cheerleading team....

A magaphone isn't a Artificial noise maker. The noise comes out of the mouth of the fan. I have seen several games were students use magaphones, including Kingston using them, and in no way did the refs make them stop. By Artificial noise makers, they mean fog horns, bells ect.... A megaphone can be made with the morning paper..would a ref make an old man stop reading his paper, because he is yelling with it?

Mav

Do you think Jacketman was the little guy who wore the camoflauge ball cap at Friday's game. If it is, he sure is awfully small to talk so big.

As I get older it amazes me at how these guys that have never picked up a ball in their life act so stupid. I saw this guy yelling at officials, players, etc.. while his team is getting whipped. This game could have been worse, if AC wasn't so classy.

To make it worse, he is so little. Do you think he has ever had a girlfriend, or does he spend every Friday Night with his buddy wearing the clown's wig?

I saw where he self promoted the Kingston student section as being the "best."

What I saw were 20 short, out of shape little boys, who had probably never played a sport in their life (not counting video games). I noticed there were no female students in the "student" section. Is that by design, or is there another reason?

Mav, do you think camoflauge hat boy is in the 9th grade, or still in middle school.