How is Science Hill?

Red81KPsmash

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bo lost to Ryan Fuller in the consolations.

Ty won his semifinals match and has the opportunity to become our third champ in three years.

Schnell lost. Hopefully he'll get back to third.

I think the team is in seventh. Not bad for a rebuilding year.

I'll do a close of season post first of next week. Thanks to whoever started this thread. It's been fun. I think it's Buster. Maybe we can get some more Golfview pizza sometime.

Edited by ArtusCimber

I am a Bradley fan... I have to say that Science Hill had some very impressive kids wreestling. Congrats to all of them and I am sure we will see many of them in matches next year. Coach Price is doing a heck of a job. His guys wrestled with a lot of heart!!! I look forward to seeing them next year. I hope you have a lot of support for the team around the school.

The Old Marion Wrestler!

Well, this one sure was something. I had a pile of challenges this year. Graduating seven, then dealing with the quitting epidemic that's seemed to plague so many teams this year...the first half of the season had me worn out and perplexed. Finishing tenth at Parkland in December, then eighth in the state...I would never have thought it.

Anytime a kid wins state it is sweet. Waage just worked so hard, and Bosken just loved wrestling so much, but Ty is another story altogether. When his dad brought him into the room five summers ago I would never have thought I'd be writing this today. One of those things it's nice to be wrong about. This was five years of travail, and a much more arduous path than the other two. Many disappointments,

all of which now matter not one whit. Everyone involved will agree that it's worth it.

Getting Andre to state and getting Tommy a medal was a real plus too. Bo Usary is now on the screen. Look out for him in the future.

I'm personally thankful for a loss that helped me regain the proper perspective on things. It's nice to get back to wanting to learn.

I've got a bunch now that could be the best I've ever had. And I think they see it.

Whatever the case, the next two years are going to be a great deal of fun.

Thanks to Sandy Cody and Randy Shelton. You guys are the best. You bring things to this situation that I don't have, and this year it's been more help than ever. Let's keep on the path of the beam in our quest for the tower.

Thanks to Buster Brimer for starting this web and thanks to everyone all over the state for recognizing my kids and saying nice things about the program. It is very motivating.

We won't be hiding this offseason we'll be riding. Hopefully next year will be one that shows progress.

Later

Artus Cimber