Upsets and good matches

glovebox27

Let me know what happened this week or in the past whole year that is an upset, or just a good match.

Well a good match happened last night...Gadie Vs. Meridith Gadie lost by like 8 pts or somthing like that...dunno what happened to him

And well for the upset... Ladd 119 for riverdale pinned 119 from lavergne Tanner

thanks tanner, eventhough we wrestle thursday doesnt mean we have to hate each other. i remember you my sophmore year and last year and your a GREAT wrestler and a nice guy( cause some people are rude or mean and i dont like that). but yea i really have had a rather easy year (plus i really don't think i'm that good)and i think it will be a good match thursday as well. but i will go ahead and say you will win cause your a three time state qualifier and i saw you wrestle last year at regions and you have awesome leg control and just are all and out a good wrestler. you might even give warfield a run for his money( man warfield is a MONSTER....... he is just so dang good). oh and dont worry bout ace, he is our 171 and he watches out for me. thanks ace!

Edited by latino_steelers10

Franklin County freshman 215 Nathan Wilson Decisioned Lincoln County 215 6-5. Not to take anything away from Jean, but Nathan really dug down deep, and found just enough to pull it off in the third period. I speak for all of Franklin County's team when I say great effort on both wrestlers part. Jean, really hope to seein you again at regionals, and Nathan, that took heart to do what you did, we all couldn't be any more proud of ya.