Giles County 113 Page 52

smokeyvol1

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I also have an announcement, I am also logging out for good until something gets done about bashing on here, not just users but teams. It does no good for anybody. I dont know what the solution is-maybe more mods? I dont know but this site has become a harassing place and thats not what Tennessee High School Sports is all about. I realize that I have probably participated in some of these bashings, but ITS WRONG AND IT HAS TO STOP. Ill be logged back in when I feel this message board is a more constructive place to talk about High School Sports. Peace out!

Consider it I'm going on strike

Edited by score3

I also have an announcement, I am also logging out for good until something gets done about bashing on here, not just users but teams. It does no good for anybody. I dont know what the solution is-maybe more mods? I dont know but this site has become a harassing place and thats not what Tennessee High School Sports is all about. I realize that I have probably participated in some of these bashings, but ITS WRONG AND IT HAS TO STOP. Ill be logged back in when I feel this message board is a more constructive place to talk about High School Sports. Peace out!

As I stated in a previous post on Tyler Smith, why be player haters?!!! Support your team regardless of how good, average, or not so good. Stop hating on players, teams, schools and fans. Too much energy used in such a destructive way. This should be a forum for shooting the breeze, getting updates and having intelligent conversation. Unfortunately, some people just don't get it. But hear this, if all of the decent ones "peace out" and not come on here, then we have become a people willing to cave in to the "bullies". Don't let it happen, ignore the ignorant post. They only say things to get you upset anyway. And who are they? Non-players usually, sitting in the stands dreaming of playing, they are the player haters!