How will ND fare against Mcallie and Baylor?

JAYSTATIONWAGON

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

McCallie is not bringing all of their starters down to Atlanta this weekend. Coach Connell is smart and knows that this match doesn't mean anything, being that it is not a region match, and therefore is giving some of his wrestlers a well-needed break before the state duals and state individuals start up. So I disagree with our fans Bluewhirlygig and Hulkamanic or whatever, we are not unbeatable, but I think when we are strong it will all work out. I would like to personally apologize for the "unsportsmanlike" attitudes our fans may have... haha we are not all like that! I think the Notre Dame Baylor match will be about the same as the McCallie/Notre Dame match, Baylor will probably beat them by more since McCallie didn't have all of thier starters! Good luck to both teams! And we'll see you at the duals!

McCallie is not bringing all of their starters down to Atlanta this weekend. Coach Connell is smart and knows that this match doesn't mean anything, being that it is not a region match, and therefore is giving some of his wrestlers a well-needed break before the state duals and state individuals start up. So I disagree with our fans Bluewhirlygig and Hulkamanic or whatever, we are not unbeatable, but I think when we are strong it will all work out. I would like to personally apologize for the "unsportsmanlike" attitudes our fans may have... haha we are not all like that! I think the Notre Dame Baylor match will be about the same as the McCallie/Notre Dame match, Baylor will probably beat them by more since McCallie didn't have all of thier starters! Good luck to both teams! And we'll see you at the duals!

A breath of fresh air from a McCallie fan. Maybe a little letdown for some Georgia fans though.

soms

Sommers.......I would think in BC's way and pretty big. McEachern is reloading this year.

I think McEachern matches up pretty well with McCallie because outside that tough middle of the line up there could some interesting match ups that could go either way. I would say the 2 strongest guys in McEachern's lineup would be 119 - Anton Prater and 160 - Will Arnold. Prater is a defending state champion and starting to come around and Arnold won the McCallie Inv. at 160.

I'm sure someone out here knows if there were many head to head matches between McCallie and McEachern at the McCallie Inv.?