Catholic to good for unaka? you deside.

kchs1234

Your right buzz cut I didnt mean that it came out the wrong way thats all i could say I guess i felt like at the time. No hard feeling toward public schools becuase i went to public school and I really enjoyed them. Not all of us are rich kids I just want you to know that. We arent any diffrent it doesnt matter what school you go to.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok enough with who is better then who, Catholic has a great team i know im on it, and of course u cant underestemant any school. Im going to say Unaka will be a hard place to play in and it will be a good game. Catholic has alot of heart, we dont have a big guy, our talest kid is 6'3 at the MOST. we relly on quickness and shotting but when u start to disreapect our post game well get u there. all im saying is catholic is a great team, and i tihnk they will come out of the so called "creek" with a W.

Is this the "I can't spell or use proper grammar" room? I need to know before I start trying to interact with you bunch of morons. Watch out in Chatt this weekend, kids!!!!! The "Sauce" is gonna get pretty hot!!!

oh, thank sweet baby jesus, twine has stoped pounding it in his tool shed long enough to teach us how to read and write.

King anymore and you will be out of Coacht.

THE KING IS BACK IN TOWN... OH YES THE KING IS BACK IN TOWN

Edited by BBALLTN

Making fun of their grammar? I'm making fun of their parents that allow them to go out in public and make fools of themselves and a mockery of these message boards. Yes, they are children, but they are teenagers, just like me, that have hopefully been to grammar and spelling class before. Maybe they've even participated in a spelling bee or two. Using bad grammar/spelling in a public forum is like trying to dribble a basketball with your chin - it can happen, but it really shouldn't, if you know better. Which reminds me, King/Webb Biotch (please tell me this is not the pretentious Knoxville Webb), I've got something you can dribble off your chin. Don't start with me!!! I promise you'll lose.