Macon vs. Westmoreland

hotice16

This is Chad Compton. For some reason Ryan Harris has been talking about me and i don't even hardly know this kid but i do know a couple of things. one he likes to talk... i think his words were i am a has been and a never was... i am pretty sure that is what he put about me and i don't even know him. two.... his friends from Westmoreland like to say stuff about macon county kids quitting and all this... well if i am not mistaken Ryan Harris did play basketball last year in Westmoreland. Wow if he quit then that would mean his parents are not doing a good job.. according to what all ya'll say. well if his parents are not doing a good job.. well i may be wrong againg but his dad is the head football coach... o my god if that is the case then i think Macon County will be ok and we don't need any opinions from Westmoreland people. ok this is why i am putting this i just want to know, since ryan harris calls me a has been then i'm sure he could find someone in Westmoreland to beat me in a game of one on one from Westmoreland. Well ryan you set it up and i will play whoever you want from Westmoreland, cause i am curious how big a has been i am.. hope to cya soon buddy

Oh yeah Nate you are my boy.......

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oh yeah and at the game i didn't yell at any of ya'll's players. i just sat down there because that was the most fun place to be at in the gym and i didn't say a word about any of ya'lls players. Yeah i got kicked out but that was because a cop pushed me and i stood up for myself just as any other human being would have. So i don't know what i have done to upset ryan harris but i hope that we can work it out soon. Make sure you set it up ryan i am ready to be beaten in basketball by anyone in Westmoreland you want.

if i am not mistaken chad you are the one who called ryan's house cussing his father and ryan himself. you are like 20 years old. grow up and get a life man. get your facts straight , the only reason he quit is for his baseball season that is approaching. that is the only reason he made the decision he made. and by the way, why do you go from talking crap about ryan to trying to find someone to beat you 1 on 1 from Westmoreland. what are you tryin to prove? ryan's statement that you are a "never has been"

chad this is ryan

innovative said it exactly right.i quit to spend more time with baseball.you see i quit to pursue something i like doing not sitting on my butt.if that makes me a quiter in your eyes then thats great.

you know the reason i called you a has been/never was because you are now 20 years old.and act like your still in high school.and for that matter i am also a never was.im probably not gonna go play any college sports or be rich and famous but being three years younger than you i am still your equal.

and no i probably cant beat you in a game of basketball i havent touched a basketball since i quit at the end of last school year. however i can think of a couple of people who could beat you.and have beat you.however i dont really care.

im done arguing about this if you cant take chritisism then its gonna be a long life for ya man.good luck.

anyway im done arguing with you people its pointless.

ok first of all i am 19 years old and i am pretty sure ryan you are 18 so we are real close. second i didn't cuss anyone out all i said was for ryan to meet me which he never did. third ryan all i want you to do is stand up for what you said about me if i was a never was then i will not be able to beat anyone, so get whoever you want and stand up for yourself man. Don't say something and then back down. Stand up like i am and play, or find someone to play for you. And a quitter is a quitter, i don't care if it is at flower planting. Anything i do i want to be the best at and that is the attitude i have. Anyways i have nieces and nephews that are coming up and playing and that is why i am at all the games. you might know them Holly Compton, Chelsea Compton, and Nathan Harris.

Ok.... I'm just an innocent bystander but I can see all that is going on.... First of all I have to say this... Chad, Ryan did come to meet you but the only problem is when you told him to meet you, you didn't say where ... second, several people that were up as sonic that night said that they saw you with 15 of your other buddy's waiting for him, claming for a fair fight. Now to me that doesn't see like a very fair fight to me, but hey, what would I know... I'm just an innocent bystander. Wait ... there is more, see if you did do anything to Ryan your butt would be hauled in b/c you are of legal age and yet he is still a minor. And for anyone to be doing anything, and you "talking it all out," seems kind weird for you to be harassing him with phone calls from "privet" numbers and calling his house five times in two hours. Now to sum this all up.... Last time I checked coacht was for high school sports and not for starting crap and talking trash about what is going to happen AFTER the game. All this is doing is trashing up coacht ... yea ... it can be amusing but I would much rather read about the sports. Thanks for your time

Ohh yea .... by the way, Ryan ... you don't know me :D