Perry co at summertown

vikingpride

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok ok yeah pc did beat wayne friday night but when the fouls are as bad as they were friday night i mean what was it like 10-2 in fouls with wayne with 10 but they still held the lead for a long time and u also have to admit that pc didnt hold very well at the end because they were up to 10 at one time but couldnt finish that and let wayne back in it and if he hadnt toook so long it wouldve been alot closer and wayne might have came up with a win but its over now and who cares u beat us whoopty doo i wouldnt brag too much because it doesnt count as much right now as it will when tourney time comes around so u better get ready for a real battle if u have to meet us again and i think u had better watch out for stown because that is a battle for second in the district whoever wins will take second to themselves

Cry me a river.

Am i the only person that never blames the refs for losing.

Not once did i say the refs caused a loss before christmas

some other cry babies did because they couldnt handle that we were not that good in the beginning.

get over the beating and move on. get better. we did.

Edited by vikingpride

ok ok yeah pc did beat wayne friday night but when the fouls are as bad as they were friday night i mean what was it like 10-2 in fouls with wayne with 10 but they still held the lead for a long time and u also have to admit that pc didnt hold very well at the end because they were up to 10 at one time but couldnt finish that and let wayne back in it and if he hadnt toook so long it wouldve been alot closer and wayne might have came up with a win but its over now and who cares u beat us whoopty doo i wouldnt brag too much because it doesnt count as much right now as it will when tourney time comes around so u better get ready for a real battle if u have to meet us again and i think u had better watch out for stown because that is a battle for second in the district whoever wins will take second to themselves

One suggestion........use a period. It's this dot that you put at the end of a sentence that shows a complete thought or phrase. It might be a little over your head at first but I'm sure if you practice, you will get it. It sure would help the rest of us readers understand exactly when one sentence ends and another begins. Thanks.

With that being said, I say Perry County (they impressed me at Wayne County) pulls out a 1 point win in overtime, making the district even more crowded at the top of the standings.

Edited by ptguard12

I haven't seen PC play in a few games...but everyone in Linden is overly excited after this recent winning streak...however, if Summertown will play a smart game, then from what I've seen they've got the better team...I have no doubts that it'll be close...but I'm going to go with Summertown...especially if they utilize James in the post.

We got beat for one reason: Stagnant offense. We had as awful of a night shooting as I have ever seen. PC's coach recognized the fact that he couldn't man up with us and did a good job of neutralizing our offense with the zone. Thats ok. Better now than tourney time. We did have some b.s. calls but that wouldn't have been a factor if we hadn't played so badly. We've got alot of time to work on our zone offense and it will be a different story come tournament time.

Anyway...as far as the game between PC and Summertown...I agree with rachelgreen.....utilize James and keep him out of foul trouble and you can take this one. White should do something we didn't do enough of against them....PENETRATE.

Edited by tfranks24