Moore Co. vs. Cascade

supaballa

This should be a good one in Lynchburg. They played pretty close the first time. Not many people thought at the start of the year that these two teams would be battling for the district lead this late in the season. I think MC has the obvious advantage playing at home, but they played an OT game on Mon. night at Marshall Co. and got beat after leading the whole way. It will be interesting to see how the young girls perform. I don't think fatigue will be a factor since Moore Co. has played so many Fri.-Sat. and Mon.-Tues. back to backs this year. Cowley makes Cascade the best offensive team in the district, but MC plays the best team defense.

I'll pick Moore Co. by five.

If Moore County shuts down Cowley like last time they won't have much of a problem. The Raiderettes played a hard-fought overtime game last night, but they will be ready to play tonight to extend their district lead. I say Moore County by 8. Oh, and can Cascade stop the Eighth Grader? Go Vanessa!! :D

MC80, Correct me if I am wrong, but Cooley scored over 20 points in the first game. I wouldn't exactly call it shutting her down. She had I believe 20 as well last night. The difference in the first game was 18 points from #40. It was a good game and the little 8th grader is tough, she has a bright future ahead of her. I think they will be the team to beat for the next few years. If #22 is a soph. then she is one of the best around. (great post player) With the young talent and a great coach it won't be easy in D11.

which post(#30) is comming back if im thinkin coectly that wuld be brittany blair if this is true ( which everyone knows how rumors get started in l-burg ) then when is the return to happen and about that 25 off cacde the on ly offenssive threat they have is her so if they plan on winning outside of district play they need to get every one involved the isolation play for her will only work so many times trust i could easily shut ol girl down and leave her to try stop me but any ways mc could have easily won thi game they werent shooting the ball at all they left it up to ther post players and one shooter and duh after the last game when moores post players annialatedthem did you really think they were not going to d down on the and thre only offense was rachel which very good o her that is what is needed to not be afraid to shoo and she wasnt so just a lil hint to those of you that see this SHOOT dont be afriad get you confidece up and you girls will get further thanexpected trust we all believe in you just believe in YOURSELF