York vs Jackson County today 1/27

UCSportsFan

Yes, Devilfanatic, I play for York. #24. I have to agree with you that our coach didn't make our turnovers. We did. We hardly scored the whole second half and got Jackson in the bonus way too early.

Me and 7AA sit right next to eachother at the games and he pointed you out to me. I thought that ya'll made some mistakes last night and there were many times that ya'll could have pulled away but fortunately for us you weren't able to. That games over with, put it behind you and get a win over Upperman and it could change your season around. There is no way they should be able to guard you girls down low, don't get into a running game with them, get them into the slow, half court game and let your size be the difference. Good Luck tomorrow night. :D

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree gon2thenet..... York does need a new coach and they should have gotten rid of him a long time ago. It would help if he actually new what to do with all the talent that has been at York in the past and it isnt goin to change until he is gone. These girls that have the talent arent goin to go anywhere with him there. It would help if he had actually played some basketball in his days too they might actually do something in practice besides play gotchaor at least thats what i hear. :lol:

Edited by madness_08

Isn't it always easy to sit in the stands and coach better than who is sitting on the bench? Isn't it easy to sit at home and type on your computer as to how bad someone else coaches? I think I recall York playing very good ball as the season came to an end last year...and it had the same man sitting on the bench that you are running down now. It's amazing how easy it is to judge someone else from a distance.

How do you know that i have just sit in the stands???? you don't for all you know i could have played for york.... and i do know from first hand experience. So i am not judging just on looks.....No one said that i was coaching... i was just giving my personal opinion, on the coach since i know how he really coaches!!

Edited by madness_08

gon2thenet, yes, i feel like I know the whole story. Maybe part of it's been left out, and maybe I'm wrong. However, I don't believe my coach was being immature or childish in what he did. He did what he thought was right and in the best interest of our team. There's more to them being gone than just the mere mention of transferring schools. However, what's done is done, and I stand behind my coach.

gon2thenet, yes, i feel like I know the whole story. Maybe part of it's been left out, and maybe I'm wrong. However, I don't believe my coach was being immature or childish in what he did. He did what he thought was right and in the best interest of our team. There's more to them being gone than just the mere mention of transferring schools. However, what's done is done, and I stand behind my coach.

very respectable standing behind ur coach......wish every player had that attitude...