Lewis beats Loretto

dudumonaghan

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bballer4life

score3 how dumb can you be you need to keep your mouth shut about stuff you dont even know jason is working hard on his spare time, and every time i get on here you have a stupid comment to make its funny that when jason is out there they do better who cares if he gets to practise as long as he is getting the job done and can you name the 5 backing you?so you need to keep quit for once because you dont have a clue what you are talking about thats all i gotta to say and maybe score3 wont have something stupid to say

I've watched Casteel play for 3 years and he is pretty much the Loretto team. #21 is pretty good and the red haired guy is decent at times but without Casteel they would be nothing. I think he should start and probably play more than he does. Isn't #44 the T.J. Bunch lookalike? I've never really noticed his play to judge him but #3 is the star and I guess their coach doesn't know it. I would like it to be known that I'm nuetral in the Score3/Wadata boxing match and my friend Ace24 just asked me to ask why he can't post? :lol:

Hey there Score3!! Runnin that trap as usual!! That seems to be all u ever do there kyle!! I always questioned exactly how much you knew about the game, but now i dont have to question myself anymore!! Because, you proved it tonite!! YOU know nothing about sports!! Jason has practiced, and worked hard for 4 solid years, and i guess that counts for nothing right? Well, if thas how u feel once again, I-D-I-O-T!!

There, i spelled it out for you, no longer k-y-l-e, just idiot!! As many others have stated, stick to keepin the waterbottles nice and cold for Jason, and spend less time tryin to defend coach simbeck, when he cant be defended!! Its kinda like in the Fairview game Friday nite, when he put him in, he made 2 threepointers right in a row!! Well, it isnt luck!! And if he ever does go in the game, and he doesnt do the best in the world, then it'd probly be b/c he was a bit cold!! you should know how that is kyle!! LOL!! Sorry Jason for all the STUPID comments we must stomach my the EX-TRUE MUSTANG FAN, AKA (WATERBOY), but some idiots you must ignore!! And one more thing, mr. johnson,your comment made bout Brock Glass sittin on the bench b/c that is where freshman belonged!! Well, wrong again, if my memory serves me correctly, Jana Cross saw the floor quiet a bit last year, and put up 26 pts. in her opening night as a Lady Mustang!! So........ once again, your an uninformed, and unsports minded fool!! Just keep your comments to yourself!!! Go Mustangs, and a shout out goes out to J-CAST, AKA, (THA MAN)

GO MUSTANGS, KEEP YOU HEADS UP, AND FOR YOU KYLE, WELL, JUST KEEP THE WATERBOTTLES FULL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

I am am grad. from L-town, and here is the only thing i have to say; if the kid misses practice( some say he does, some say he dosn't), but if he does there is no way he plays. Ex: you miss one practice (for any reason) you don't start, you miss two you don't play at all. It's just the cardnial rule of sports, it doesn't matter if he makes it up on his own time, he must be out there with the team, sharing sweat. And for Simbeck, Do ya'll think you could do better? give me a break.