York vs Jackson County Boys

madness_08

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

..........with York getting lucky on some wild 3's at the end to close to within 9.

Don't know the stats, but I didn't think the three's they hit were "wild". They didn't shoot them from half cout or anything, and they didn't just throw them up in between 2 people and they went in.

Don't know the stats, but I didn't think the three's they hit were "wild". They didn't shoot them from half cout or anything, and they didn't just throw them up in between 2 people and they went in.

They were hitting some pretty long ones, i think that is what he ment by "wild."

Jackson County dominated from opening tip, I think the closest York got in the second half was 6 points, Jackson led by as many as 18. <_<

Yes i know who was shooting them and Mr. Stephens is a great player and a great 3 shooter, but he hadn't hit many all game and usually there was atleast one, sometimes 2 guys defending him when he shot, however i didn't mean it to sound like York was one handing them from half court, just tough shots is all, and i guess i should have made that a little clearer. Hey fbt14 my son was guarding you and #5 most of the night, also i seen you Miss Jill and i thought you played hard and hustled all over the court. Hopefully both York teams can bounce back and get a victory on Thursday. I'll be pulling for ya!! <_<

I can't remember who was guarding me. Was it the left handed kid?

Yeah the shots may have been a little long, but that court is really short. I didn't notice how small it was last year, but it's not very long. I'm not saying the gym wasn't nice, I was just surprised at the length of the floor. I'm surprised JC doesn't have a brand new gym, since they've won state the last 4 years and all.

their floor is the same length and width as everyone else's. and the 3 point line never changes. so that would have nothing to do with the depth of the 3's york was hitting. so for once think about stuff b4 u say it and maybe devil fanatic wont make u look as bad on here all the time.

I can't remember who was guarding me. Was it the left handed kid?

Yeah thats my boy! He hates it when i say something about him so sometimes i do it to aggravate him! ;) As for the floor size, its just as big as anywhere else, its regulation size, and our gym is the by far the biggest in the district and one of the biggest in the state for that matter, but anyways you guys pick yourselves up and go up to Upperman and get a win, that way this district would really be upside down! ;)

Yeah thats my boy! He hates it when i say something about him so sometimes i do it to aggravate him! ;) As for the floor size, its just as big as anywhere else, its regulation size, and our gym is the by far the biggest in the district and one of the biggest in the state for that matter, but anyways you guys pick yourselves up and go up to Upperman and get a win, that way this district would really be upside down! ;)

i think our gym is just as big if not bigger...... :D ....