York vs Jackson County Boys

madness_08

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hey bryant...since ur wanting to get personal about it...what was it u said on the other thread about ur not even number 14 ...dont even play for york...ok..guess i misunderstood u there too..by the way totally lame the comments u made to DB during the game...no more posts for me on here either..u do enough for all of us..

Great post South, Livingston is playing better and York is in alitle bit of a slup, but that is york's problem they are not consistent, and they won't be consistent enough this year to take the district home with them, if they don't pick it up they will be out the first night, as of ledbetter and stephens they need the ball in there hands more, they are the about 90% of yorks offense!!!!!!! and for you FBT14 you are only starting because of ur daddy, not because ur that good

Great post South, Livingston is playing better and York is in alitle bit of a slup, but that is york's problem they are not consistent, and they won't be consistent enough this year to take the district home with them, if they don't pick it up they will be out the first night, as of ledbetter and stephens they need the ball in there hands more, they are the about 90% of yorks offense!!!!!!! and for you FBT14 you are only starting because of ur daddy, not because ur that good

I definately agree that York is not as consistent as i would have thought they would be at this point in the season but they are very talented. As for FBT14, lets not be to hard on him, he is after all one of our young athletes and regardless of why we think he is or isn't playing, its not neccessary to say that. I didn't see a boy on the court last night that didn't play hard and give it their all. Like i said, whats happened in the past is the past, nothing you can do about it, all you can do is go out the next game and give it all you got and leave it on the court. Keep your chin up young man you'll be fine. :D

the court at Jackson county is 84 feet.  The courts at York and Upperman are 94 feet, college regulation is 94 feet. :justwrestle:  :)

I didn't know that, I guess you would know Jerome. The cats better watch out because first place is moving to the top(Well, maybe not) :) . The floor looks normal, I guess I never payed attention to it.

Edited by bob77