White County Coach?

WarriorMom

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coach Slatten puts in alot of hours and hard work for White Co. i have seen him at AAU games that were not very close to sparta, watching his young players that are coming up in his program, so that in itself tells me he is dedicated to the team. He will have a very good group of sophomores next year to go along with the Gribble kid and a couple of others, give hime a chance, he will bring basketball back to White County. :lol:

It's seems this topic comes up every year. And every year someone defends him by saying wait till next year. How long do the athletes in White Co. have to wait? Does this Slatton guy bring himself this much attention by lack of coaching skills or what ? You asked would his assistant be back next year or "be punished too" ..... what reason does he have to be punished WarriorMom. Seems like things in White Co. need to be straightened out so they can get back to there winning tradition, without Slatton it seems.

Coach Slatten doens't have kyle Gribble and brent jolly like the old coach. I just watch games time to time and looks to me that slatten will have his chance the sophmore gribble kid, he's got some game. white county just needs come true size scoring down low besides seth england even though he seems to be handling himself quite well, which brings up another topic. Seth going to play ball in college?

Guest Oakland

keep in mind, just about everybody bailed on slatten from the beginning, so he basically started from scratch. but if he doesnt get at least 15 wins next year, he could be in some hot water

I believe the young players will be good, but isn't Slatten up for tenure this year? Do we really want to get stuck with him forever?

I missed the Siegel game but heard it on the radio, it seemed it wasn't a real good coached game. Another technical??I heard Slatten was sick....why even show up? He wouldn't let a player play that was sick, got to give it your all in the district!!!

Edited by WarriorMom

Oakland[/url'>2001' date='Feb 1 2004 - 01:18 AM'] keep in mind, just about everybody bailed on slatten from the beginning, so he basically started from scratch. but if he doesnt get at least 15 wins next year, he could be in some hot water

I think he is in hot water already. He has only beaten ONE DISTRICT TEAM{Warren Co.} in three years at White County.