Hustle Players in Dist. 12-A

ptguard

which player in 12-a is the best hustler? you know, someone that sparks the team and gets the crowd into the game with their play? they may not score 6 points a game, but get all kinds of loose balls, offensive rebounds, charges, and such.

my vote goes to charlie mosley from wayne co--one of the most underrated players in the district.

anybody else want to comment?

Neylan Roberts of Mt. Pleasant. He doesn't always score alot of points but does a good job running the point. He has many assists and steals. He throws some wicked alley oop passes to his teammate Jamarcus Webster for some great throw down dunks. He's not afraid to get on the floor for a loose ball or mix it up in the paint with guys taller than him.

Charlie Mosley. He gets into foul trouble because the refs won't let him play his style of D. But he gives 110% each and every game. He may not score the most points on the team, and may not be the tallest, but you can guarantee he's gonna be on the floor going for everything to try and get WC a win.

Ill have to agree Mosley is one of the best hustlers in the game. But yes he does stay in foul trouble because the refs dont let him play but he is definately a great player to watch. One of the best hustlers around. Hes always all over the floor when he needs to be and doing the things that he should be doing. He may not be the most impressive or bets shooter and he for sure isnt a player that outshines anyone else but hes can still play ball. My vote would probably have to go to this guy. I havent seen anyone in a while that played like he did.