gomab2

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think the white county players think there talking about the uppercumberland's top 20 point gaurds. haha...... kyle gribble how many points and how many assist a game does he get?

That was stupid Mathis.We're talking about John Gribble.If we was talking about Kyle Gribble we would mentioned the 2 State Championships in AAA Ball and the State Tournament MVP.

• 1 month later...

first of all Baxterbuzz21 i know you guys dont have cable tv or a daily newspaper , but Kyle Gribble left WC 5 years ago try to make a run to Cookeville and pick up a Herald Citizen and ask your neighbor to read it to you. and when he left he packed up 2 State Champ rings along with a big State MVPPPPPPPP!!! state tourney award, bet Lance Mattis dont have one of those so try to be up on current events.

P.S. Kyle went on to playat Carson Newman as an All-Ohio Valley Conf. team member as a freshman, bet Mathis wont even play a Belmont

I failed to mention Dexter Manning from Cosby. He just transfered to Cosby this year and saw limited action due to his eligibility. He played about 10 games and was a great contributer to the team. During those 10 games he averaged between 12 and 14 points. He has a great shot and great handles with some more experience he will be a dangerous player. I guarantee no one will be wanting to meet up with Cosby in the State tournament in a couple of years becuase of Manning and Blakely. GO EAGLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11