Region V Duals

DblTech

From what I have heard, Smyrna will be forfeiting 4 weight classes at the region duals and I also heard that Inman and Pierce were both injured and that they may not be up to par for Saturday.

From what I was looking at, Smyrna was the only possibility of giving Franklin a run. Too bad for Smyrna but congrats to Franklin...

Centennial...still a mystery but I don't think they can knock off Franklin and Lavergne has Franklin 1st round.

Good Luck Franklin at the State Duals, represent region V strong.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

From what I have heard, Smyrna will be forfeiting 4 weight classes at the region duals and I also heard that Inman and Pierce were both injured and that they may not be up to par for Saturday.

From what I was looking at, Smyrna was the only possibility of giving Franklin a run. Too bad for Smyrna but congrats to Franklin...

Centennial...still a mystery but I don't think they can knock off Franklin and Lavergne has Franklin 1st round.

Good Luck Franklin at the State Duals, represent region V strong.

It's been a tough stretch through January and practice has been intense, but perhaps our JV will step it up. Whomever goes out there will give it their best.

soms

Here is the way I see things

Franklin V. Smyrna

103 - Franklin by Forfeit Franklin 6 Smyrna 0

112 - Franklin by MD Franklin 10 Smyrna 0

119 - Franklin by TF Franklin 15 Smyrna 0

125 - Franklin by Dec Franklin 18 Smyrna 0

130 - Franklin by Pin Franklin 24 Smyrna 0

135 - Smyrna by Dec Franlin 24 Smyrna 3

140 - Franklin by Dec Franlin 27 Smyrna 3

145 - Franklin by Dex Franlin 30 Smyrna 3

152 - Franklin by Forfeit (I think this is one weight class Smyrna is forfeiting)

160 - Franklin by Pin Franklin 36 Smyrna 3

171 - Smyrna by Pin Franklin 36 Smyrna 9 (Only if Pierce is better)

189 - Franklin by Dec Franklin 39 Smyrna 9

215 - Smyrna by Pin Franklin 39 Smyrna 15

275 - Smyrna by Pin Franklin 39 Smyrna 21

This is only if Smyrna fills all the listed weight classes above with Varsity wrestlers.

They still don't match up with Franklin

Any comments?

Yeah, I agree, Centennial and Franklin will probably see each other in the finals. Centennial will definately beat Smyrna if Smyrna gives up 24pts.

Good luck to everyone

Hey, no one is considering Lavergne beating Franklin, is this maybe a mistake? Lavergne matches up well against Franklin's weaknesses.

Yeah, I agree, Centennial and Franklin will probably see each other in the finals. Centennial will definately beat Smyrna if Smyrna gives up 24pts.

Good luck to everyone

Hey, no one is considering Lavergne beating Franklin, is this maybe a mistake? Lavergne matches up well against Franklin's weaknesses.

Who is this DblTech guy? Where are LaVergne's strengths vs. Franklins weaknesses?

soms

For all those Franklin Alumni out there, come on out for the Region V Duals tomorrow @ 10:00 a.m. Rumor has it that there will be previous FHS coaches in the stands to cheer on these young rebels, in addition to other coaches who have worked with these young men through the years. We'd love to see a great turn out of our alumni as we host the event this year!

Go Rebs!