REGION EIGHT DUALS AND PREDICTIONS

usfjim

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll agree with that. If they don't make it, the dragons should blow fire on the field to the tune of 20 points. You better stop by the bank on the way over.

good, i've got it in print! you are the "all knowing and powerful wrestling oz" but i got you here.

you need to reread the post "region eight duals, a story by usfjim". in that story, there are comments concerning the grand dragon wizard's knowledge of how this event works, i.e. marathon, not sprint; etc., etc. once you get an insurmountable lead, the marathon becomes getting to the state duals. therefore, you forfeit to save the dragon health to fight another day. no big blowouts, i.e. 20+ points.

usfjim will wear cargo pants tomorrow as to be able to hold all of the presidential paperwork that is on hand. :lol:

Ahh, but you forget one small detail. Being the two (or three) best teams, most of the dragons, roadrunners, and panthers are fighting for seedings at the region traditional tournament. Therefore, it is my belief that he will leave the big dogs end to move up the line in region seedings. And if not, I'll just slip old coach a little cut of my winnings. So, save yourself the trip to Old Navy for those cargo pants. Oh, and what's up with the region 1 guys trying to compete with your region thread? (See top of thread page) Don't they know who they are dealing with?

Edited by best_of_the_west