Your Team's Defensive Stopper

Interested Observer

Michael Newsome from Ooltewah. He guarded Jay Davis from Cleveland, Tim Cooper from Rhea, and Jujuan from McMinn, keeping all three of these high impact players to a minimum. Jay Davis only had 3 points on Newsome the whole night and Juju might have had 6-10 while he was guarded by Mike. He's about a dozen steals away from the 200 mark as well.

The Big Dawg

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey BigDawg55 your Mike actually only gave up 7-8 of those points to JuJuan. The rest of his 19 were scored while others were in the game. I visited The New Barn last night and noticed the defense the Owls were playing, so I thought I would keep track of that stat. It was an interesting note that the rest of the players who guarded him in far less minutes (not sure but Newsome played more minutes than the others who guarded Smith combined) gave up somewhere around 11-12 pts.

By the way, good game for your boys.

hey panzyfan, space, fatty, khopkins, dlsports, hsfball, and all others who read my post. I only made that post about anthony to fire the team up. You are all great players and everyone respects you. I hope you all win state. Ya'll are a great team and I wish you the best of luck. Don't freak out about my wimpy posts. No one can decide how good you are but yourself. I heard you had a great game and i applaud you all, especially anthony. GREAT GAME STANGS!