oakland-white co

Guest Oakland

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was sitting right in front of the last play of the game. The ball actually did hit someone's hand, thus starting the clock. There still might have been half a second left on the clock though. The refs certainly made up for it in the second game.

I have talked to 5 people that were at the game and they all said that the ball wasn't touched. Wasn't even that close. Very interesting. It doesn't matter now. It's over. Luckily White Co. still is in 1st place.

We fouled Hayes three times after the 3 point shoot. Get in the game. Hess

can't coach and he has been loaded the last three years. Everybody's on

Slatten all the time and we should be worried about Hess. Hess has had the

talent and Slatten has had very little. White Co. deserves better.

Benchcoach....you seem to always have something negative to say about Coach Hess but yet...if you are who I think you are..your daughter played for him for 4 years and if I'm not mistaken is playing at the next level at a 2 year college. Now if his coaching is so bad first of all why would you allow your daughter to waste her time with him and how did she get the talent needed to go on and play in college? I don't think she got it from playing with you in your back yard! Are you prepared to tell me that she got all the knowledge of the game from her elementry and middle school coaches and Coach Hess had NOTHING to do with it? I don't think so!

Coach Hess has done nothing for my daughter but boost her confidence and her self-esteem. I have seen him yell at my daughter and others on the team when they deserve it but I have also seen the look in my daughters eyes when he compliments her on a job well done. I can sit and try and coach from the stands as you do but that is not my job. I have questioned some of the moves that Hess has made during games but they are his decisions to make not mine, yours, or anyone elses. I believe we are leading our district right now and that is with only 2 seniors and a lot of playing time coming from 3 sophomores! I congradulate Coach Hess and the Warriorettes for a very successful season thus far and I look forward to watching them go far in the tournament play!

Benchcoach....get a life and stop bad mouthing our coach! If you have all the answers check the local job listings for coaching positons for yourself...

We fouled Hayes three times after the 3 point shoot. Get in the game. Hess

can't coach and he has been loaded the last three years. Everybody's on

Slatten all the time and we should be worried about Hess. Hess has had the

talent and Slatten has had very little. White Co. deserves better.

Benchcoach....you seem to always have something negative to say about Coach Hess but yet...if you are who I think you are..your daughter played for him for 4 years and if I'm not mistaken is playing at the next level at a 2 year college. Now if his coaching is so bad first of all why would you allow your daughter to waste her time with him and how did she get the talent needed to go on and play in college? I don't think she got it from playing with you in your back yard! Are you prepared to tell me that she got all the knowledge of the game from her elementry and middle school coaches and Coach Hess had NOTHING to do with it? I don't think so!

Coach Hess has done nothing for my daughter but boost her confidence and her self-esteem. I have seen him yell at my daughter and others on the team when they deserve it but I have also seen the look in my daughters eyes when he compliments her on a job well done. I can sit and try and coach from the stands as you do but that is not my job. I have questioned some of the moves that Hess has made during games but they are his decisions to make not mine, yours, or anyone elses. I believe we are leading our district right now and that is with only 2 seniors and a lot of playing time coming from 3 sophomores! I congradulate Coach Hess and the Warriorettes for a very successful season thus far and I look forward to watching them go far in the tournament play!

Benchcoach....get a life and stop bad mouthing our coach! If you have all the answers check the local job listings for coaching positons for yourself...

OK I stand corrected...I have now been told I had the wrong information on who you are. But I still say that you are wrong...Coach Hess is a good coach that does not deserve your bad mouthing!!