GPS - 79 Unaka-60

osubrutus

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If Unaka could beat Elizabethton by 20 and win so easily that Coach Lambers could play his freshmen, why in the world does Unaka want to play Elizabethton? Seems like it would be better to schedule University High an extra game, so your little girls can get better competition. ;)

just giving coaches corner a bad time he likes to pick on me. don't have nothing against eliz. girls. i even coached one of them in softball for three years

[pietrowski] great person. i wish her the best. but im a big lady ranger fan. i have a daughter who plays. good luck to both schools hope they bring home a state title soon.GO LADY RANGERS :D

Let me go and make a few people mad...... The Lady Rangers didn't even show up yesterday. They have got to realize the three ball will not fall every night. They have been playing decent ball the past few weeks, but can do much better, so I hope this loss will wake them up. GPS LOST to Knox Catholic, so please come and play Tuesday night.

If Unaka could beat Elizabethton by 20 and win so easily that Coach Lambers could play his freshmen, why in the world does Unaka want to play Elizabethton? Seems like it would be better to schedule University High an extra game, so your little girls can get better competition. :(

COACHH17 HELP!!! A horse is down and Homer wants to beat it again!!!