Super Bowl

ELA

The first quarter was all defense and boring offense!

The last three minutes it became exciting... Gentlemen, just throw the ball!

This is the big game, do what you do best! CHUNK IT!

Best 2nd half Super Bowl Game I have ever seen! Both teams used the passing game and the Spread Offense effectively to come back and tie the game! Pat's throw the ball down the field and win with a final kick with only 4 seconds left!

It seems every other year we have a close SuperBowl, (Tennessee vs St Louis in 2000, St Louis vs New England in 2002 and New England vs Carolina this year).

I too enjoyed the game in the 2nd Half. I also liked the horse and sleigh commercial.

With that being said I can go ahead and predict the 2006 Super Bowl. It will be the Panthers vs. Chargers. Other AFC candidates include the Jaguars and the Texans. lol You've got a point tho, every other year we have a great Super Bowl and every other year a team we don't expect to be there makes it. If the past holds true we can expect somebody like the Titans or the Colts to win it next year in a fairly easy game over a team who has early season struggles but has a great winning streak going into the Super Bowl, Maybe the Rams or Cowboys. Well that's just a blind guess but who knows. I watched the game with a die hard Panther fan so when that final whistle blew he did too. lol He started tearing his room up. It was hilarious. That second half was awesome, I didn't think Brady and Delhomme had it in them to throw for over 300 yards each. Great game, too bad next years is going to stink. lol :) Is your dad ok red? :D

• 2 weeks later...