Why all the Tony Fox Haters from Knoxville?

OldSchoolBalla33

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on now, I am not a jerk. I am just confident that my football team would be your football team. Lets see, we did beat you three years in a row. One year we beat your varsity with our JV. And there is a huge difference between single A football and Div 2. So you guys should not have said anything about football to begin with.

Edited by AusDan

Tony Fox .. looks like "Booger" on revenge of the nerds. Plays outta control , "ShotGun" , "ShowBoat" , Taunts the crowd, trash talks to the opposing team, makes faces at the crowd and the refs, backtalks his own coach, "Cocky" , Yes, "Class" ? NO !!! thats right "Booger" NO CLASS !! YES YOU !! NO CLASS !!

sure , you make the points , You should be the high scorer, look at the shots you take, I would look at the percentage ratio of shots taken and shots made. I am guessing about 20-30% . not toooo good , "ShotGun"

I was at the Knox vs Unaka game last year at Knox Cath. Yes, We got Beat , But , That Knox team played with Class ! Finished with Sportsmanship Like Conduct. The Rangers walked away with their heads held high. This game, last night, Yes We got beat , But , The trash talking to the players, the taunting of the crowd, pointing to the scoreboard, NO CLASS !! That just made the Rangers Mad .

And the last 6:00 min. freezing the ball..... ha. Whats that about... SCARED to PLAY !! You KNEW WE COULD BEAT YOU !! I know its all coaching , But YOU KNEW WE COULD BEAT YOU !!! YOU seen first hand the RANGERS NEVER GIVE UP !!! So WE Still went away with our heads held high. !!

I for one am very embarrassed to say that I am Catholic after seeing how both the boys, girls and even the coaches act from the Knox Catholic School. I have never seen a more unchristian like team. You all are a bunch of rich spoiled brats that need your mouths washed out and your attitudes adjusted. I am very proud of the Ranger men for playing with class. And for your #22 girl she needs an exorcism.

Amen sportiemom. And they wonder why everyone loves to hate tony fox. give me a break. He's the most arrogant, cocky, foul-mouthed player I've seen in a long time. But the whole team was like that. I'll take my well-mannered rangers (with their poor public school education) over those spoiled brats any day of the week. But I guess that's the values that their parents instill in them, that it's ok to be jerks as long as you WIN. If Unaka had won, you'd still be jerks.

Oh, come guys... who cares about class or sportsmanship... it's all about winning!

What's sad is that the kids from Knox Catholic actually believe that. Watch 'em play or read their post... its all there. They actually think that talking trash, embarrassing their opponets is "normal" and just part of the game. No, I'm not jealous. I go to a school that's won 10 state championships in the last four years; something I'm sure KCHS hasn't done. Oh, well, just one more reason to hate Notre Dame University.

BTW... Ausdan... you might be the exception. I guess your parents actually disciplined you.

Edited by Dalton91

Oh, come guys... who cares about class or sportsmanship... it's all about winning!

What's sad is that the kids from Knox Catholic actually believe that. Watch 'em play or read their post... its all there. They actually think that talking trash, embarrassing their opponets is "normal" and just part of the game. No, I'm not jealous. I go to a school that's won 10 state championships in the last four years; something I'm sure KCHS hasn't done. Oh, well, just one more reason to hate Notre Dame University.

BTW... Ausdan... you might be the exception. I guess your parents actually disciplined you.

ok first off that has nothing to do with tony fox. but secondly it is an awful point. Do u honestly think that Ausdan is the only person that is the exception? man i like u but ur crazy. u are over-exagerating. so what, u saw a KCHS basketball game or two and from what u saw the players represented their school in a bad way. so now u think that every kid at the school is a spoiled brat who was not disciplined bu their parents. sounds pretty ridiculous to me. im sorry u feel that way about the basketball team, but thats no reason to go off on the entire school. Ive seen plenty of other teams with some cocky trashtalking players, but i dont immediatley think that the school is bad and the kids that go there are whiny babies. u should get more information before u write stuff like u did.

ok first of all you all lost by 20 points and the thing that made us mad last night was when your fans where saying you cant guard him. that is not very classy either. so why dont you take your but kickin and go practice some more. and tell number 55 on the guys team to get fired up after getting fouled and make his free throws. nothing was said to you all last night .... its called sore losing!!!!!!!!! And oh yea were not a bunch of spoiled kids, but we do have nice things unlike you. that doesnt make us spoiled.. oh yea at least the nicest house we've seen isnt on wheels. Sorry our parents actually have good jobs and can send us to a nice school where we actually have full bathroom doors.

ok first of all you all lost by 20 points and the thing that made us mad last night was when your fans where saying you cant guard him. that is not very classy either. so why dont you  take your but kickin and go practice some more. and tell number 55 on the guys team to get fired up after getting fouled and make his free throws. nothing was said to you all last night .... its called sore losing!!!!!!!!! And oh yea were not a bunch of spoiled kids, but we do have nice things unlike you. that doesnt make us spoiled.. oh yea at least the nicest house we've seen isnt on wheels. Sorry our parents actually have good jobs and can send us to a nice school where we actually have full bathroom doors.

I think Paris Hilton was at our school and we missed her! Oh and I didn't know she was catholic!

Edited by sportiemom

You know what , ONE of our Ranger boys have more class than your entire spoiled, snotty, superficial, egocentrical, bratty team put together. Just because these kids don't go to a private school doesn't mean that their parents don't have good jobs, nice houses or any thing else that you have. Obviously you are a very materialistic axx that puts a dollar value on everything. Where we come from, character and being respectful means a heckuva lot more than my daddy makes more money than your daddy.

I'm sure that it would make our fans extremely happy if you stayed down in knoxvegas in your own little better than everyone else world and we'll stay up here where our kids arent spoiled brats and know the meaning of sportsmanship.

ok first of all you all lost by 20 points and the thing that made us mad last night was when your fans where saying you cant guard him. that is not very classy either. so why dont you take your but kickin and go practice some more. and tell number 55 on the guys team to get fired up after getting fouled and make his free throws. nothing was said to you all last night .... its called sore losing!!!!!!!!! And oh yea were not a bunch of spoiled kids, but we do have nice things unlike you. that doesnt make us spoiled.. oh yea at least the nicest house we've seen isnt on wheels. Sorry our parents actually have good jobs and can send us to a nice school where we actually have full bathroom doors.

Thank you for proving my point. Your poster name, not to mention your actual post, says it all.