NCS vs. McEwen

warriorball20

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

umm, we dont have anyone on the team named Jared so I'm pretty sure hes not gonna play. Every sinlge NCS vs McEwen games is decided in the last minute alot of times the last 15 seconds or over time. I dont really expect this one to be any different, although NCS has the better team McEwen always seems to pull it out some how. The luck has to run out somewhere and NCS is back on track so I'm gonna take NCS by 8.

Jarett Anderson will be playing and has been heard saying he will ". . .." Not an offensive remark from me, just a quote people.

That is offensive and you know it.

I'm looking forward to the game and i'm sure it will end in the final minutes as the past 4 have. Should be an enjoyable trip out to McEwen, unlike my last (football). Now that i have Puckett's autograph I feel like i am on top of the world, and the only thing that can bring me down will be if NCS wins this game. Man would that be a pity. Why break the streak now??? 5 in a row babyyyyyyyy. :P

Edited by Bighurt