Best complete player in state

tigerfight

Justin Hare should be added to that list along with Kellen Pickel both of Bradley. Jujuan is a complete individual player but those two are complete TEAM players. Justin is a white kid that can dunk and shoot the threes and play point or other guard. Kellen is the best three point shooter I have seen in the past two years and can dish better than any shooter I know. BTW: Can KP dunk? They are what you can refer to as complete. BTW: There team is ranked number one so they are complet players on a comlete team. They should be given a nomination for the Mr Basketball finalist in AAA most definitely. Jujuan is probaly the best individual player in the district but certainly not what I would call complete or a Mr Basektball finalist. Doesnt grades have a factor in that award?

how about a 20 on act. hows that for your grades.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

postup00,

"Justin is a white kid that can dunk"

1. 50% of all players in HS can dunk, so that does not make him or anyone else a complete player just because he can get his wrist above the rim.

2. What does the color of his skin have to do w/ his ability. We have plenty of good ballplayers in TN that aren't African-American.

I was offended by that one and I am African-American!!!

Justin Hare is a gr8 ballplayer, but not for the reasons that you mentioned!

Calm down thier hoss. He wasnt making a racial comment, simply stating that if that stat you threw out is true, a large part of that 50% is african-american. And us white boys like to tease ourselves about our lack of jumping ability and it is refreshing to see a "White Boy Dunk". Get over yourself and just let us have fun on here and not worry about being politicly correct.

Interesting posts. By the way, there is no one in the state or the country for that matter that is as good as Lebron James...lets stop that crap. I have seen him play in person and he is starting in the NBA right now and should have been on the all-star team...lets not do him any injustice by comparing these amateurs to him. I am just tired of hearing about the next Lebron, he isn't here or anywhere in the country for that matter. If you think he is, then you don't understand why he is so good. Funny, I haven't seen anyone mention either Tyler Smith or that kid from BA....hmmm that is very interesting. I haven't seen anyone in the state who has really impressed me just yet, it will be interesting to see who shows up in the playoffs, that is when it really matters.

Brandon Wright is certainly one of the most complete players in his age group (sophomore), and I'd easily put him in Tennessee's top 10, maybe the top 5. He can dunk over you and shoot threes from anywhere on the court, and his ballhandling abilities are very solid. Jamont Gordon ranks very highly as well.

First of all I never said Jamont is as good as Lebron James. I said that he is like a 6'4 Lebron James. And for Big Jack every post I see from you show more, and more ignorance. Its ok to state opinion, but to talk about a (YOUNG KIDS) intelligence, and calling him a head case is low class This kid is 16 yrs old. So what if he may not have the GRADES to go to a major college. He can play at a Jr. college and maybe qualify for Division I ball. For you to say that Henry Harris is more complete than Jamont is unreal. How many 20 rebound games has Harris gotten. Harris is a good player, but he cant single handedly carry a team on his back like Gordon. Jamont can shoot it from 30 feet, can post up any post player in the state, and had better court awareness than most point guards in the state. Lets not let off the court issues way into this. Bottom line he is cleary head and shoulders better than Smith, Wright, and Brewer. Smith has no peremiter skills, Wright will be the best before its all over, but he is still young. Brewer is probably closer than most, but lacks the physical strength. Jamont is a competitor, he will not accept defeat, and will do whatever it takes to win.