Jackson County at Upperman

ShutupandPlay

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This was the worst game to watch in history.Even though the score was 32 to 30 it was a very sluggish game.Dana Mcwilliams done waht she had to do to stay in hte game but I had rather PLAY basketball is to do what she done to the game.I think it was like 4 t0 2 after the first quarter.They just stalled the ball the whole game.Hensley you played a great game.They played as a team and if the ball wouldnt have been stalled the whole game then i believe we would have won by maybe 20.There back.

I'm not convinced either team slowed it down, I would describe it as good defense on both sides

I tend to agree with you on this one 7 as i know that baller1 thought that they pulled it out and slowed it down but to me it wasn't so much they were trying to slow the game down rather they were very patient on offense and we are very good on defense, they couldn't get a shot off from anywhere on the floor so they were very deliberate in their approach to get a good shot with the right person in the right spot but we were also very determined not to let that happen, and there were times that one or two of Upperman's girls could have taken the shot but they were out of their range and Coach Brown know's exactly who can shoot from where and he was giving the shots to the ones that he knew couldn't make it and taking away the shots from the playmakers, and thus it came down to that kind of game. What's the real crime here is that two of the top 4 in this district will not advance out of the region, when its clear that any of these teams can play with anyone in AA. You can make an arguement for Gibson, Westview, Seymour, OS and McMinn but any of these four would have a chance to beat any of these teams. But thats the way it is and thats why the tournaments will be so exciting this year! :D