Lewis beats Fairview 55-44

dudumonaghan

i was wondering if the NCS fans were actually watching the game? You say the kid from NCS stole the ball from the kid who was ejected, but it is funny how the tpae of the game shows something different. Frist, the NCS kid had his shot pinned on the backboard, the kid from Fairview grabbed the ball and the NCS player jumped on his shoulder, getting called for a foul which Fairview made two free throws from, and then the Fairview kid reacted in the wrong way.

I don't want to get into calling names or calling people out, thats not what this message board is for. the only thing I have a problem with is people who try to post things about a game and dont have the correct information. If your mad and want to vent that one thing, but try to be truthful.

I am a fan of lewis county and jeff sprakman, I think the have an excellent team that could go deep into the post season. I like the way NCS plays at times. And to the NCS fans that are making a big deal about beating Fairview, get over it, you were supppose to beat them as you were favored in the game just as Lewis County was favored to beat Fairview. NCs fans, how can you say you are fans if you are worried more about two games last week then what is ahead for your team? The game is over, move on and try not to spend next week bad mouthing teams you played this week.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and then Fairview's big guy got over aggressive and got the ball snatched away from him by NCS's 5'9" running back, ducking big softy's elbow this time around.

The Ball was never snatched away from #00 infact your NCS player got called for a foul bc he was hanging on his arms. The NCS player was just mad bc #00 block his crap against the backboard. Play the tape it doesnt lie!!!

o yeah all your NCS players tell your parents to get real jobs and send you to a real private school.

hey goldenboy and big48eagle u talk a big game on ur computer, how bout u come to Fairview and run ur mouths. ur mad cause ur friend got a lil busted up and ur other lil friend got pinned off the backboard so get over it. lewis has a good team this year we played bad both games if we played to our potential we would murder ncs.lewis beat us in double overtime at their place.we palyed good that game and they know it so how bout u shut ur mouth.

Well i don't know if this will do any good considering my last post on here got deleted but i might as well try. You can make fun of my school all you want, but you still go to Fairview. What will become of the great intellectuals of Fairview??? In many years, when I'm coming to Captain D's to get food for the people at the office you'll be the one asking "Welcome to Captain D's may i take your order?" So what, maybe we did get pinned on the backboard or knocked around. Weren't we up 20....25 in the 4th??? The only explanation i can give is bitterness from 4 losses to NCS in 2 years. And if someone wants to lock this up or delete my post, I hope the one's talking about the parents at NCS and calling the students idiots are equally acted on...

John 8:7

Sycamore plays Fairview next week. This should be a very good game. Here are some facts about the first meeting...

Sycamore barely won by a slim margin of 30 - Five of Sycamore's players were in the double digits - The War Eagles outscored the Yellow Jackets 21-6 just in the first quarter - Sycamore hit 18 of 22 free throws - Sycamore hit 10 3's - Sycamore's leading scorer was held to a sorry 11 points

Look for next week to be a close game between the two. This should be worth $5.