Blue Devils CRUSH Cyclones

ucdaddy

Just as I stated before, Unicoi EMBARRASSED Elizabethton on their own court. It was a good old fashioned butt whipping from start to finish. Elizabethton never had a chance.

ucweaver40 was a dominant factor as expected.

ucsparky20 ran circles around all of the cyclones.

and the little general at the point guard position ucheadley33 was a woman among girls.

sorry cyclones, maybe you can win the conference in 2010, but for the next five or six years it WILL REMAIN IN ERWIN.

you go DADDY!!!!!!!

and by the way

osubruts

i'm up past my beddy by time....it's 11:30 p.m., so I must be someone else

and i posted right after DADDY!!!!!!!! so I must be him

laughing hard

we can miss all the sleep we want and still make Elizabethton look silly on a basketball court

cyclones weren't nearly as good as we thought they might be we will destroy them in erWIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Weaver, Sparks and Headley had good games but if it wasn't for 2 5'7" guards Lingerfelt and Stevens moving down and playing a whale of a game against the much taller posts of Betsy. Game probably would of had a different outcome. Lingerfelt played a heckuva game on defense and offense before fouling out early in the fourth quarter.

I don't know about you folks in unicoi but in e-town, we hardly call 3 points a butt whipping. That's more like pulling one out of your x?!?X. And for embarassment, UCDADDY, you're probably the biggest embarassment on here. For an adult, you're pretty stupid. You're posts look like something a teenage "girl" would post.

"ucdaddy" has got to be the daddy that sits in the stands and heckles everyone but himself. He might even do that in the mirror. He is a total embarrasment to not only his daughter but unicoi itself. When we played them the "so called cop" had to sit by him so he would keep his mouth shut. Anywhere else he would have been gone. Why don't you do yourself and your family a favor and Quit trying to live through your daughter and do something in life to make them proud like, get a job. I think if we all ignore him he might go away.

how's my rear end look from your SECOND-PLACE view.....small-minded? perhaps :D But still ahead of you in the standings HA HA HAH AHAH AHAHAHAHA

Cyclones can't play, can't compete, just whine and moan about everything.

learn how to play the game learn how to compete and then one day you can shine the shoes of the GREAT UNICOI COUNTY DOMINANT BLUE DEVILS

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

we will smack you down again in two weeks

SMACK POP POW

take that ugly cyclones!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey ucdaddy...the doctors make something that can help you ummmmmm I think it's call PROZAC. You definately need to get over the whole, billy bad a@# thing and let these kids be kids. If I were betting, your kid, as was yourself was the class bully. You apparently get off on this aggressive talk. Glad you're not my DADDY!!!!! Your a top notch role model :D

Edited by luvsbball

:rolleyes: an elbow to the Cyclones chops!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the big blue rolls through cow town and scores a butt whuuuuuuuuuuuuuuupin.....

better learn how to guard the 3-pointer cause we'll shoot em all night again at our house

down goes the thought they were good cyclowns

by bye cyclowns

you are and will remain

second-place second-class citizenry

cow clowns

Instead of talking about who "whupped" one team or will "whup" another man's whatever, let's interject a little peace into the issue.

More than likely, this whole thing is a lot of nonsense with one person just tugging at the chains of many people. By responding to him, you feed him and therefore are just as guilty as he is: especially if you respond in the same tone of his posts.

If ucdaddy makes a post and no one replies, he will simply fade away like the grass of the earth that eventually will burn and be no more.

Remember that the Bible implores us love our enemies. And we can't express love for people like ucdaddy by attacking him the way he attacks us.

God bless......

________________________________________________________________________________

Search diligently for the fruits of the spirit, therein lies a treasure greater than gold