Jefferson Co. Head Coach

TribeFan

Jcpatriotfan I never said I hope he gets the job because I don't want him to leave McMinn Co., but he is the most obvious choice for the job. Coach Hutchins has done a great job @ McMinn in his first year as the Tribes head coach and I would only assume he would continue that @ Jefferson Co. . I suppose he would have the support of the community and current players since he has lived in Dandridge most of his life and played and coached their. What is the local gossip about who should get the job?

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only people I see that are throwing his name out there, are on this thread.

That means you are questioning the validity of RedSmash. If it comes from RedSmash, then believe me, Don Woods has his name in the running for head coach at Jeff Co. I am confident enough in RedSmash that this information is legit.

Does anyone think he would leave West? I don't think he will. For now anyway.

Edited by bud

So you are saying he did not turn his resume in?

If I were him, I might turn in my resume and not tell anyone. Why would he tell anyone? So people could question his loyalty. redSmash you gonna get in this one? Heck maybe he did not turn in a resume, I don't know for sure, but I still think if he did trun it in that he would keep that on the down low.

Edited by bud

Nobody is mentioning the former Patriot QB Trey Ondrus. I believe he would be a great young candidate to come in and lead JC back to prominence for many. many years. He would be a breathe of fresh air at Jeff. County.

Ondrus is a good young coach, but he has yet to be a coordinator. Big jump in responsibilities. Trust me, Woods did apply.

What is the status on the Jeff Co. job? Who has applied and when will a coach be named?

I suppose the principal is accepting resumes @ this time and will continue to do that for atleast a couple of weeks. Is there a committe or does the principal handle everything? Come on give me some information somebody.