Nick Stidham

SBAwrestler135

I think that Houston kid (Friedman maybe?) will get top seed. Just playing.

1. Fryman

2. Hannah

3. Rogers

4. Harrison?

If Dominic goes here, he should get first seed, and everyone else will move down one. SPED, you missed a good little session with your 130 at his estate. Did you know he has a little 8x8 practice mat? It was pretty fun. You should join us next time. See you guys Friday.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea, forgot about him. There are too many to remember. Hey, me, Nick, and Billy might go up to UT after states to maybe get a tour of the middle school. We are supposed to go find the Knox. Cath. coach (Beardsley) in Chattanooga, and I might write him an e-mail tonight. Anyway, I'll talk to you about it Friday, and maybe coach will let you go up there with us.

Dragonwrestler,

Hey do we know you aren't Nick Stidham. I mean you two could have been swticed at birth!!!!!!!

And as far as now goes its not like I have seen the two of you together recently, you could have stolen his identity and have him locked up in your basement. OH WAIT A MINUTE I SAW HIM FRIDAY. NEVERMIND. :D

hey guys, well i want to first say sorry for the "trash talking"...you get some friends on your computer, with a password, and they go crazy. nick, i wrestled you back in november and that does not amount to a hill of beans right now. every dog has his day, i guess blackhorse was mine. i think you will do well at state (knock on wood). on a different subject, who do you think will go to state at 140? i think i will wrestle there for regions. i think that is the best place for me right now, don't you?

yea i know that 140 is a hard weight class but i like a little comp. if i don't rise to the pressure what does that make me? i rather try to go against the best and fail than don't try and have regrets. no regrets. i have been watch film and i think i have a chance. i have been working my butt off lately to get back in shape and i think owe it to myself.