Bradley Central/McMinn Co.

Bearettefan

I think that ignorance is just spreading out there. (I would say stupidity, but that might hurt someone's feelings.)

YES yours

It is amazing to me that you people get on here and talk about a man that you know nothing about.

we know alot about him all we want to know anyway

He has not even yelled or screamed in a few games

nuf said LOL

I find it so funny that some people can take one or two incidents and make it look like this man is just the most horrible man alive.

it has been alot more than 1 or 2

I dont know where you get that Harlowe is not coaching good this year. Bradley beat Walker Valley

he LOST monday night

It is time for you people to quit trying to run people's names thru the mud and get a life.

your Coaches by no means have a right to ask that of anyone

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Moms should be moms and let the coaches be the coaches. Walker Valley fans should stay out of the conversation and everyone should stick to the topic which was who will win? The subject of your coach is old news. Let it die. Leave it alone. Let the girls play ball w/out trying to analyze how many times each girl gets to shoot. Some get the chance to get more rebounds cause they stay down low. Do you need to even out the place where the girls play defense so they can have equal number of rebounds and shot attempts. That is one crazy group of moms at Bradley. Get a job or something