Chattanooga Top Ten

mtnman

haha ... yeah drew, jason went ahead and let me in on the fact that ya'll were trying something really different this year... and that it was coming along rather slowly but should be prtty interesting when you get it done... hopefully it will for yall... i can understand change but i hope youre not moving Jeremy haha

Edited by stayNskool

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As far as the top ten go Soddy Daisy should be number 5 if not 3 or 4. Let's look at last season for a second. Soddy Daisy beat Baylor 2-0, lost to McCallie 2-1, and lost to Notre Dame 4-3 in one of the most exciting games in the chattanooga area all of last season. This year they play all of the above during the season and even have CCS on their schedule. They only lost 2 seniors from the team that won the regular season district championship, whereas Oolthewah and red bank lost more. Soddy should take their district and may surprise more than one of these private schools again this year!

the thing is though,... Soddy really wasn't all that great last year... yest they played well in big games in the regular season, but they also barely scraped past a less than inspiring Ooltewah team... they may be better... they may be worse.... as long as nick coulture doesn't go kicking and punching goalies they should at least put numbers on the scoreboard

As for the Ashley Murphy-Tony Meyers issue it is really quite simple...and this is a quote from an anonymus mccallie soccer player....."it really is a toss up between these two.....if you are a boob man, you got to go with tony...........if you are a butt man you got to go with ashley b/c tony does not have an ######........legs that is a toss up i like the cleanly shaven look, but it is hard to turn down those super sexual calfs that tony has"

What do you mean who is that? Are you freaking kidding me? That is the one of four Drewry Edgar Haskins that have eer lied and you best know it. His extreme athleticism and will to get "healed" is unmatched by any known human. i compare him to Steve McNair...always injured. But Haskins is still a bad man.

Edited by nader64