Chattanooga Top Ten

mtnman

HAHAHAHAHA. Nader is not a player. If you know who it is then you to would be laughing. Also, I feel that McCallie should be ranked above Baylor based solely on talent. They have a weak defense and a very weak goalie and we all know that McCallie's defense is strong, except for myself and love, and we have the best goalie in the area. That being said, defense usually wins this game, but if anyone can score on McCallie Baylor would have the talent to do it.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now that is a good thing...realize all you stupid readers of coacht that it was a complete joke. Hoya you need to get a life. Didn't you read my post...it said that I wish that he would wear a mask to cover his stupidity like michael jacksons children. Would I say that in any kind of seriousness. Lighten up

Lets talk some about ND.......They lost tons of incredible players last year and are definily lacking but i saw some of their pracitces and was in awe about what freshman they had playing if i didnt know better i would of thought they were upper class men. Most of then have played for pedro and they have a incredible feal of controling the game and makng the seniors look stupid....

I'm kinda depressed to see what kind of team they have then. I was looking forward to seeing some good soccer, but I guess not then.

You really have to wonder how informed a soccer fan is when he blasts Falcon on this site. Every experienced soccer poster on this site probably knows who Falcon is, what he did as a high school player (All-State, among others), what he did as a club player (State DI Champion team), how knowledgeable he is---particularly about the Chattanooga area and East Tennessee teams---and what a great person he is. The new guy from McCallie needs to listen to his older teammates---that's assuming he's a player. This board is a whole lot better when it's trash-talk free.

PS Baylor and McCallie will both be excellent this year---as usual---and the game between them will probably be very very close. Last year they split 2-0 Baylor and 1-0 McCallie. They have great players, great coaches and great traditions. It will be close and they will both be better than most other Chattanooga teams.

Nader doesn't play soccer, nor does he play any other sport. He's all talk.

I think this year should be full of suprises...I have a feeling there might be some teams that step up that nobody normally would think of, it happens every year...Althought the four teams mentioned most: Baylor, CCS, McCallie and Notre Dame are all good, I wouldn't hedge all your bets on those teams.

Are you talking about in Chattanooga? are you even mentioning teams only in Div II?