Chattanooga Top Ten

mtnman

Lets talk some about ND.......They lost tons of incredible players last year and are definily lacking but i saw some of their pracitces and was in awe about what freshman they had playing if i didnt know better i would of thought they were upper class men. Most of then have played for pedro and they have a incredible feal of controling the game and makng the seniors look stupid....

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think CSAS will be a pretty good team this year and hopefully make it back to state. We lost three amazing players; Derek Pickett our goalie, Elliot Anderson, and Allen Medearis who both played in the middle. They were all best of preps so it will really hurt our team losing them. We will still have a stong starting 11, but it will be different without those 3 players. It's hard to tell this early in the season, but we'll see in about a month how good we really are.

All this talk is revolving aroun D-II. and for good reason... but there are other teams in the area this season so lets maybe get to talking about them... Im particularly interested in AAA.... I have a feeling Ooltewah will rebound from their poor performances from last season, since this years group of seniors actually seem excited to play...

With Jeremy Williams in goal, and Jason Bennet playing sweeper(should have been the sweeper last season He's built for it) the Owls defense should be very strong... if a couple of freshman who started last season can start putting goals in then the Owls could be a tough matchup... I don't know much about the rest of their region but would like some input if anyone has any

Many of the people on coacht.com speak highly of the notre dame team and their freshmen. I've talked to many people who've watched them play and we agree that people shouldnt brag on those few freshmen before the freshmen have even made the team. I can name every freshmen that would tryout and have played soccer with them much. They better pick it up before they start playing on the field.