Chattanooga Top Ten

mtnman

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We always only had like 14 players tops, we had a couple quit and two go to college and just couldn't keep it together.

Also, I hate to say it but CCS' talent is nowhere near Baylor's or McCallie's. True Drew Courtney is strong and Gabe is pretty good. However, any of the players on McCallie's varsity roster could probably start for CCS. Talent is not just who has the best three players it is from the roster, top to bottom.

That is where i believe McCallie ahs an edge over CCS especially, and in my opinion Baylor. We don't lose much when we go to the bench except in the goal b/c Trey is the best player at his position in Chattanooga, in my opinion top 4 in the state.

It's a toss up between Drew and Jake for best position player in the city. Also, there's no way that any Mccallie varsity player would start for CCS. Last year, CCS had far more talent Mccallie. We also lost a whole lot more, but we are still 14 deep (at least) of quality players. Our pool of male students is about 1/3 of that of Mccallie, which explains the amount of players. Mccallie has at least two full teams, and maybe even a third. CCS has to swing players to make two teams.

It's a toss up between Drew and Jake for best position player in the city. Also, there's no way that any Mccallie varsity player would start for CCS. Last year, CCS had far more talent Mccallie. We also lost a whole lot more, but we are still 14 deep (at least) of quality players. Our pool of male students is about 1/3 of that of Mccallie, which explains the amount of players. Mccallie has at least two full teams, and maybe even a third. CCS has to swing players to make two teams.

hmm...i think that Drew Haskins might be the only player that would not start on CCS