Chattanooga Top Ten

mtnman

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This lindley kid sure does talk a lot. I want to see this kid play soccer. He has to be some incredible player if he talks as much smack as he does. He has insulted me, my team, and the players on that team. I want to know what kind of anything he has. I heard you are some tall lanky kid who is a ######...but thats just what i hear. May 7 I will be there to bug the heck out of you lindley...your obviously the best player on your team so i will see you on the field a lot.

Lindley doesn't represent the rest of the CCS team. Don't listen to him. I apologize in advance for any comments he makes this season on the boards. There are good players everywhere, let's just settle at that. Good players don't always make the best teams. I think the most important aspect of highschool ball is team chemistry. Too early to tell who will have that this year, but how about we just wait a few weeks until the games start then we can talk all we want.

Oh yea... Lindley isn't a forward either. He is left back. He just likes to think he can score a lot:)

Do you not have anything better to do than to insult a complete stranger on the internet, especially on a website made for talking about sports? You're a big man. I'm also very happy for Mccallie that I would not get playing time for them. I guess that just shows how weak CCS really is. If 6 foot 175 is lanky then I guess that's what I am, and proud of it. Also, commenting on my love life without knowing a thing about it, really makes you look stupid. Stick to talking about soccer, of which you also know nothing about.

You people are being gay....stop fighting...play soccer....have fun...LOVE.

P.S. I apologize for Jumparound's comments and lude behavior. Just for the record, i want you to know that in no way does he represent the whole of the CCS soccer team, and i no way do his opinions and views match that of CCS.

P.P.S. Lindley has a girlfriend so don't go there....