Chattanooga Top Ten

mtnman

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey people i would like to say that Grace will be good this year with 7(5 of which are juniors that have started since 9th) returning starters and the addition of 2 new starters the other 2 starters will be people who saw significant time all of last year and will fill in without missing a beat. We lost to CCS in the 1st round in regions last year (2-1 in the last 2 min) but how many people did they lose... and how many of there good players are back... tell me who else is good besides gabe and drew. I think people should really reevaluate our team and look at it for what it was and is- good. i guess we will see when we play baylor and ooltewah during the season if they really should be ahead of us...

love you too tempe... haha how ya been man? we were gunna play you guys in a preseason game but i think our schedule got messed up... too bad. have you heard if Kevin is playin at all anymore, i heard he wasn't playin school or select... i dunno whatever. tell me what you think.. peace

Edited by gracekeeper12