Ocoee Middle School vs. Cleveland Middle

volntn

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you to all the parents, friends and supporters that have been there for this special team of young ladies from CMS. I was blessed with 3 awesome years to coach this group and I thank you for it. Parents, you should be very proud of your daughters as they are not only excellent players and athletes, they are even better human beings, a true pleasure to coach. They are always "winners" no matter what the score, it is who they are. Thanks for all of your support and for believing in our program. Your daughters are true role models for all future Cleveland "Lady Raiders" due to their attitudes, sportsmanship and efforts both on and off the court. Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to coach your children. I wish them each success and look forward to watching them continue to make great things happen!

Thanks also to the tourney director, Jason Faulkner for the opportunity to participate in the James Haile Invitational tournament. It was very well organized, very professional and everyone was so welcoming and hospitable, just a great basketball environment. It was well worth the trip.

Congrats also to OMS and to Coach Spencer for your team's efforts. Your girls fought the battle hard and displayed great sportsmanship on the court as always.

Your teams at OMS always play with class. Thank you.

Kelli Logsdon

Cleveland Middle

Congratulations to the CMS Lady Raiders on a fantastic finish to a great season.

Coaches: Kelli Logsdon, Nikky Matunas

Players: Rachael Isom, Tiffany Johnson, Cacy Burtnett, Courtney Anderson, Michelle Davis, Ashley Pittman, Yiesha Bradford, Jasmine Martin, Deanna Strode,

& Kieley Best.

Now its time to go back to you AAU programs and continue to work hard in order to get ready for High School ball. This will be a big step up. Must do all you can to prepare for it.

Yiesha - work hard this summer on your knee rehab and come back stronger than ever.

You cannot have a "state champion" without a state tournament. The teams are playing for their sectional tournament championship just like other middle school teams across the state. As far as other middle schools comparing... maybe you should get out of Bradley county sometimes and see what else exists in the universe.

You sound like a very unhappy person barb,Maybe prozac? I would never leave Bradley county,unless i could afford a trip to mars,I would like to see it for myself..Would that count as starting to see the Universe? Come visit our fine city sometime,growing @ a yearly rate of 20% ,All kinds of things to do,Whitewater rafting,musem,fine dining,racing,Mini golf,Golf,Basketball games,football games,go carts,hang gliding,rock climbing,boating,fishing,jet skiing, Never know,you just might move here like the other 40,000 newcomers have the last 9 years.

Edited by volntn