Breakout Players?

ThePenAtrAtoR69

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gibson from MUS should have a great year. The Grapski brothers at Farragut can shut down anyone in the state. Abernathy from Webb is basically a Jennings repeat, just not as skilled yet. I'm excited to see if Brakebill from McCallie becomes a lethal scorer this year or keeps showboating. I've heard good things about Caroland from MBA but understand there are some unfortunate off-the-field happenings that understandably may be distracting. Farragut is returning three of their top five scorers from last year and a talented transfer at midfield. It will be interesting to see which one of these leads the way or if they have five players in five points of each other for tops on the team like they did last year.

I'm gonna have to disagree there. Clay needs to develop some more confidence and some stronger first step moves vs. pressure defense. I'd look for Ryan Burns to really come out of his shell and have a big season. He has the size, strength, athelticism, and confidence to be a great weapon for the big red.

clay caroland will be the best offensive player in the state at the end of the season without a doubt. teams will have to put two or three guys on him every game.

I'd have to disagree also, I matched up against Caroland last year and he didn't do much. He finished the game with one assist I believe. Brakebill and Gillespie are better offensively in my opinion. But, MBA did lose many of their middie scoring to graduation so I'm not counting Caroland out of capable of being great, I just don't believe he's the best.

the grapski brothers will be great if they can stick to lacrosse, they also play hockey and several times thought to only play hockey, farragut's main problem is getting enough people to come out and practice

Is this #26 from Farragut? I hear you're one of the best players at Farragut, is this true?