tyler smith

lilbit10

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

mbn25-- I am not saying they will go every year. What I am saying is that I believe there is enough talent in Giles County for them to consistently challenge for a State playoff spot. Yes they have only been four or five times,(only once with Tyler if I am not mistaken)but if you look at when those times were, they were all within the last ten to fifteen years. That to me shows consistency. Plus I have been around the Saturday league enough to know that good ball players are on there way thtrough the system. They may never win another championship, but they should be more than competitive for the forseeable future.

Dauber----- I have no doubt that they will compete for a spot in the playoffs due in part not to their talent level but the lack of talent in the district and region. My thought is that they will not have enough talent to win games against west tn teams without some serious coaching being done. Remember the earlier years of them going to the state tournament their sub-state game was played against the region that includes David Lipscomb, Portland, et al. If this were still the format I would agree with you; however, playing west tn teams in the sub-state I just don't see them competing in the future.

If my boy Tyler leaves for Oak Hill great!!! I will be the first one to pat him on the back, shake his hand, wish him luck, and thank him for the AWESOME years he graced us with his ABSOLUTELY AWESOME talent and skill, and for all the great times and things that he gave us and that he gave Giles Co. sports as a whole. He brought excitement every game to a town which lacked that type of love towards a team and a player. He has taken the GCHS basketball program to a new and awesome level. He is the greatest thing to come out of Giles Co. and he gave us a reason to love a sport so greatly as we do now. He gave us, along with the rest of our awesome team, a reason to start one of the best student sections i have ever seen. Tyler has done a lot for our town, and maybe people can now understand why we love Tyler so much. If Tyler stays awesome, we can lead another march for another gold ball, and give everyone one last tast of the BIRDMAN, and his awesome talent. WOW, just imagine a whole new year of Tyler and his HUGE dunks. Dont forget about the team, we would definitely dominate every team that comes in our way. But dont for one minute think that we cant win without Tyler. We have an awesome crop of sophmores and juniors, some of which will turn out to be some of the best players in the state. Dont forget about Channing Coffey who would definitely carry the torch for this Bobcat team, and lead us to a gold ball. Channing is a superstar who is just waiting for his time to blow everyone away. In my mind he is already one of the best in the state. We can still get it done without Tyler so either way, WATCH OUT CAUSE THE BOBCATS ARE STILL AND WILL BE THE BEST!!! Dont even doubt it! :P Tyler will make the right decision, and either way he goes, we will forever back his decision, and we will forever remember the guy who came in and turned a whole town around and a guy who brought a new love to us all. TYLER WILL FOREVER BE A BOBCAT NO MATTER WHAT!!! So Tyler, do what you think is best because we will back you no matter what.

GO BOBCATS, Lets get another gold ball to add to the first one!!!

Time for the second season of the Tyler Smith show. :D

I could definately deal with big orange, or light blue and white. Tyler a vol, great, I would love to see Tyler play at Tennessee. :rolleyes: The future is definately looking up for UT mens's basketball, Buzz is slowly making them into a great team. Watch out, with these players Tennessee is getting, they could become a college powerhouse in a few years, their time is coming. :unsure:

The Tyler Smith Show in Knoxville B) , imagine that!!!

Edited by GCHSMob7