Unicoi County@Happy Valley

coachh17

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What do you know? You're just a softball 1st baseman???

That may be true Coach D, but I've still been following the team. If they play like they did against E-town they have a good chance to win. If they play like they did against Hampton then we dont have that good of a chance. See at least I know who we won against and lost against lol. I may be just a first base(wo)man, but I still remember a thing or two about ball and about the team. Anyways we'll see tonight who takes the victory.

The Blue Devils didn't blast the Lady Warriors...they bombed them...from 3 point land! Congrats to the Unicoi ladies. HV pretty much shut them down inside, but had no answers for the rain of 3-pointers. Not that the officiating, :rolleyes: or lack thereof, had anything to do with the near complete shutdown of any inside game by either team. The girls should have been wearing saddles. Hated to see such bad officiating, but at least it was consistently bad both ways. Carried into the boys' game, too, which was certainly a thriller.

HV got the win in the junior varsity game. Good win for the JV.

Edited by 33viking