Maryville at South Doyle

Rebelsman

No the GovMan still has privileges to post in any South Doyle thread because that's usually where he finds like minded people...ie--morons...just joking of course... any thread that has myself, Govman, ETcoach, and FATJOE is the place to be........the trio of King, Burroughs, and Johnson is really nice, but the dynamic duo of Gaskin and Tipton is awesome in these parts at least. Maryville by 4 since it's at SD....

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maryville by 4 eh? Well, those 5 players are nice, but I have a feeling tonite one of the "role" players is going to have a break-out game. Maybe Lightfoot with 15 points, 10 rebounds -- or maybe Mapes will knock down 6 three's....that would sure spice up the action

I'm predicting 3 dunks tonight too...1 by Tipton, 1 by Johnson, and 1 by someone nobody expects it from...should be a great show

fatjoe,

You are sssoooooooo angry.......................Can't you show a brother some love? If you keep talking so mean to GovMan I'm afraid he will develope a complex that Sigmond Freud couldn't cure. You know GovMan is soooo sensitive.

Rebelsman,

Thanks my dear friend for your support. It does hurt me so when posers like FatJoe say mean and ugly things towards me. I do get my feelings hurt so easily. I guess it's because I try to stay in touch with both my masculine and feminine sides, and while most times the masculine is dominant, there are those occasions brought on by the FatJoes of this world, where my feminine side comes to the surface.

I simply stated two inarguable facts ... 1. Andy Tipton and Tyler Gaskin are far better than anyone on South Doyles team. 2. South Doyle has, at times, been extremely overrated on this board by many folks.

For whatever reason, FatJoe decided to make a vicious, mean-hearted personal attack on me for that. Perhaps he'll end up with KILBballjunkster if he keeps taking me so seriously???

It's just to easy, Joe .... too easy.

Easy victory over the Cherokees. Unbelievable that the best team in East Tennessee could get beat on their home floor. What falls faster than a hard raindrop? The Cherokees late in the season!!!!!!!

etcoach you continue to amaze me with your stupidity.

the game was tied at one point in the 4th quarter and with 90 seconds left it was a 3 point game...

Really, you only serve to confirm your stupidity with each and every post