chill

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm gonna have to go with Rusty Chambers on this one led East Tennessee in scoring last year as a junior has other great players to feed of him this year not to mention makes every one else around him better with his great floor vision.

The reason Chucky seems a little more dominant is because they have a weaker

schedule than Unaka but i have been hearing both players see alot of box in 1's.

But those would be my top 2 picks if i had to chose both great players and men.

Edited by JIMA6578

Alright, you all must be crazy. The best player in East TN is Jerome Odem. He has taken Science Hill to the top again. Even if Jerome doesnt score 18 to 25 points a game he still makes plays. Steal, Rebounds, he does it all. Science Hill has played both Unaka and Volenteer. Chambers did his thing but Chucky must have had an off night both of those teams would be garbage with out those players. But Jerome Odem is still the best hands down and Thomas Harrison and Matt Buchannan are a close second because they come to play every night.

I'm gonna have to go with Rusty Chambers on this one led East Tennessee in scoring last year as a junior has other great players to feed of him this year not to mention makes every one else around him better with his great floor vision.

The reason Chucky seems a little more dominant is because they have a weaker

schedule than Unaka but i have been hearing both players see alot of box in 1's.

But those would be my top 2 picks if i had to chose both great players and men.

How do u get Volunteer has a weaker schedule? They played all them bahammas teams, IMAC leader in AAA Morristown East twice Twin Springs twice which is leading their conference, Knox bearden, Science Hill and u know how good SH is, Chatt Brainerd which is #10 in state in AAA and we went in OT with them!!!, not to mention the tough teams like Happy Valley Central, and betsy within watauga conference play. Who do u all play thats tough? Cloudland??? Clinch??? Yeah u all played Knox Catholic and SH but other than that u aint played nobody! So dont start saying your schedule is tougher than Volunteer's

Hey DoublePlay 96 i believe you left out a whole lot more.Science Hill,knox Bearden

pickett county,tennesee high,Cosby,Temple,mcallie,knox catholic,Sullivan Central,

celina.You dont even play up to half of the competiton of schedule that Unaka plays so dont get on here saying how good you guys are because you play nobody.

Edited by stoneycreekboxerdawg

We played Tn High,we played Central twice actually probly 3 times in our conference championship coming up, we played Knox Bearden we played SH so dont start. I wish we played Unaka so we could beat yall. You lost to Cloudland for goodness sakes. Yeah Unaka probly is a good team but i dont think they can play with teams out of there league like Volunteer, Central, TN high, SH, DB, and all them because Unaka is just too small of a school PERIOD!