Sevier Co. vs Knox West

schsbears

What is truely idiotic is your statement about your competition not being able to beat po dunk little league. You made my point for me, you moron. My point is that when SC runs into good competition, post-Christmas time, they get beat. As for if so-so gets hot, any team can beat anyone.

Ya know this is kinda funny. I cant wait for the tourneys to roll around where it will shut you up. If you want to look at good teams playing nobodies, lets look at the team everybody loves to hate, Shelbyville. And if it really makes showtime fall out of his chair everytime somebody wants to compare schedules, why dont we do that. Who exactly has shelybville played since the nike tourney, oh wait, NOBODY. If you say Shelbyville has one of the hardest schedules in the country tell me who exactly they play that makes it that way. Sevier isnt the only team who plays po dunk little league. Is it the good teams fault that there good? Is it there fault they beat teams by 30 and 40 points when the freshman play the entire second half? Maybe the competition needs to get a little better instead of people badgering a team for winnning. A win is a win whether it be by 5 or 50, agianst a po dunk or a #1 it doesnt matter this isnt college football, there isnt a quality win system. So get over yourself, oh baby i cant wait for districts and regions, where it wil shut you up along with everybody else who thinks just because they lost two games they arent any good anymore. Need i remind you that before they lost they had beaten all the teams that are now picked to go to state. They beat one of the best teams in AA by 23. Sevier will be there wether you like it or not, so go keep smokin whatever it is that is making you right such idoitic posts.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya know this is kinda funny. I cant wait for the tourneys to roll around where it will shut you up. If you want to look at good teams playing nobodies, lets look at the team everybody loves to hate, Shelbyville. And if it really makes showtime fall out of his chair everytime somebody wants to compare schedules, why dont we do that. Who exactly has shelybville played since the nike tourney, oh wait, NOBODY. If you say Shelbyville has one of the hardest schedules in the country tell me who exactly they play that makes it that way. Sevier isnt the only team who plays po dunk little league. Is it the good teams fault that there good? Is it there fault they beat teams by 30 and 40 points when the freshman play the entire second half? Maybe the competition needs to get a little better instead of people badgering a team for winnning. A win is a win whether it be by 5 or 50, agianst a po dunk or a #1 it doesnt matter this isnt college football, there isnt a quality win system. So get over yourself, oh baby i cant wait for districts and regions, where it wil shut you up along with everybody else who thinks just because they lost two games they arent any good anymore. Need i remind you that before they lost they had beaten all the teams that are now picked to go to state. They beat one of the best teams in AA by 23. Sevier will be there wether you like it or not, so go keep smokin whatever it is that is making you right such idoitic posts.

I do not smoke, thank you. You keep bringing up what happened before you lost the two games. Your team has a very fragile confidence now, not the same as back then. As for Shelbyville, the only thing I said was that you cannot compare them to Knox West. Even through your purple shaded glasses you must realize this. You can think all you want, your girls will not mack it out of the region.

Powell has 6 wins of 45 points or more. They've won games by 64 (twice), 48, 45, 60, and 70 points so far this year. Ten of their 26 wins have been by 30 or more points.

HTV,

Powell is another team that played good early and had some big margin wins over weak teams but they have not improved throughout the year. Powells only big win was against Oak Ridge who played extremely poor during that game.

Everyone better watch out for Greeneville High School. They are improving while other teams are not.

I'm still waiting on that reply about our girls not playing sports in the off season, I forgot to mention one girl...(King-track). As for the Seymour people who think the BEAR DEN will "crumble" read my post under your precious little Queens of the Court thread. When the student section is hyped it isn't a pretty place for the other team, you may say Heritage beat us at home, we weren't into it. But you can bet your life that were going to be into this one. Sevier Co. v. Seymour intra-county rival, we'll take this one to heart after what happened during football season. Word on the street is Sevier Co. is having a pep rally and they are going to let the band play at the game. I can't wait to chant "Drive Home Safely" into the ear of the Seymour fans.

Since this person is on here talking about Greeneville maybe they can answer this question "Is the Bear Den an Easy Place to Win"?....sub-state ring a bell.

Edited by etsubound1st

I do not smoke, thank you. You keep bringing up what happened before you lost the two games. Your team has a very fragile confidence now, not the same as back then. As for Shelbyville, the only thing I said was that you cannot compare them to Knox West. Even through your purple shaded glasses you must realize this. You can think all you want, your girls will not mack it out of the region.

If you really think their confidence is fragile after loosing those two why dont you call up uner or broyhill and ask them how much they want to get out there on that court and prove you wrong. I cant wait for the Seymour game, its gonna shut up all you people who think just because they lost two games they are a "sub-par" team. The last time i checked a record of 25-2 isnt exactly subpar, to me that means a little over .500, and sevier is a little over .500, not much but just a little.

YOu know Powell may very well not make it out of here, but to say that OR didn't play well the first game is ridiculous, Powell didn't play well the second game, and still held OR to 38 points, but I am sure that was OR and Powell had nothing to do with it. You are right about Greeneville they have a great coach, and to say Powell hasn't got any better, confused just because they are not beating people by 30 pts does not costitute they are not getting better. This is all getting pretty sad, bottom line someone stated it earlier a win is a win, and teeneage kids are unpredictable, they know the difference between a good team and a bad team and you can sell it as much as you want, but every team plays better against their better opponents. That's the nature of the beast.

YOu know Powell may very well not make it out of here, but to say that OR didn't play well the first game is ridiculous, Powell didn't play well the second game, and still held OR to 38 points, but I am sure that was OR and Powell had nothing to do with it. You are right about Greeneville they have a great coach, and to say Powell hasn't got any better, confused just because they are not beating people by 30 pts does not costitute they are not getting better. This is all getting pretty sad, bottom line someone stated it earlier a win is a win, and teeneage kids are unpredictable, they know the difference between a good team and a bad team and you can sell it as much as you want, but every team plays better against their better opponents. That's the nature of the beast.

baselinetobaseline:

Don't be so sensitive! This thread involved SC and whether they had improved or not over the past few weeks.

HTV stated how well Powell had done against some very poor teams. I was just stating that it appears Powell has not continued to improve like other teams such as Greeneville. Greeneville is not getting very much attention right now and I think ET will find out soon that they are for real. Daniel Boone is also a potential sleeper but they have played a weak schedule so who knows how good they really are.

Lynn Burkey may be the best coach in the state. I'm sure he will have the Lady Greene Devils ready for tournament play.

What is truely idiotic is your statement about your competition not being able to beat po dunk little league. You made my point for me, you moron. My point is that when SC runs into good competition, post-Christmas time, they get beat. As for if so-so gets hot, any team can beat anyone.

I can see the frustration of scbballfreaks words are getting to you....you must not like the truth....so instead you bash him and our team....extra points for you on intelligence :justwrestle:

This is just getting idiotic. Just because you don't like sevier co, and just because we have waxed jeff co you have to bash our players and coahes? An average team, ok lets look at some things. 25-2 a little better than average if you ask me, already beaten all the teams who are picked to go to state, made it all the way to #12 in the freakin nation. Get over yourself sevier co is a little better than average whether you like to admit it or not. And is it our fault every other team around us could get beaten by po dunk little league? Probably not, ya they did lose 2 games in a row, one by a blowout, but get over it. Whether sevier co wins state or not they are a lot better than you give them credit for, maybe its just a little jealousy, they cant help it your team isnt any good, so why do you have to take it out on them? Anyway, you can be looking forward to seeing sevier co in the postseason and me, schsbears, and etsubound1st will make sure to save everybody seats at the boro where you can get a good look at the action!

well said scbballfreak.............

from bigeaglefan---Bring it on Seymour! Did you happen to notice that Seymour just beat the same team that beat SC by 20. Seymour beat SC by 10 and didn't even have a good offensive game. Seymour has proved that they can shut your "dynamic duo" down. All I can say is SC better hope that Seymour doesn't heat up on O and execute well. The bear den will crumble........... of course bring on Seymour for a re-match...we will wax them like we did west.........Seymour is darn good....but the better team with the most experience will prevail...us...

To think Seymour will get beat as bad as West is insane. Our girl have not faced West this year. However in a tournament I believe they were knocked out by either Maryville or Kingston then our team beat the winner by more than 30 points. I'm positive both teams will be ready to play. There will be no blow out of either team. Good luck to both teams and remember no excuses after it is over.

To think Seymour will get beat as bad as West is insane. Our girl have not faced West this year. However in a tournament I believe they were knocked out by either Maryville or Kingston then our team beat the winner by more than 30 points. I'm positive both teams will be ready to play. There will be no blow out of either team. Good luck to both teams and remember no excuses after it is over.

Who said it was gonna be a blowout? When schs mean wax that means beat, thats just a term we use. it will be a hard fought close game, not a blow out.

Edited by scbballfreak

Who said it was gonna be a blowout? When schs mean wax that means beat, thats just a term we use. it will be a hard fought close game, not a blow out.

exactly...waxed is a wonderful term......and it will be a hard fought game....i can't wait.....our student section will be crazy......and our girls pumped.